October 2021 HOTM?

Hi, all. I was just wondering if anyone has information on the October hotm? Thanks!

20 nos…if there were info, there would be a thread

3 Likes

twenty thankssssssssss!

2 Likes

I’m sure we’ll get that and the probably the HOTM for November and December, if not in much later August, maybe early September. Unless they temporarily retire it, which would be a little unfortunate. Gimme those bonus draws!

1 Like

It has been teased long ago that the Oct 2021 hotm is quite OP. The anticipation is killing me

4 Likes

That person must’ve been talking about Salmon Loki… Can’t believe that post was from April 2020.

1 Like

What fresh hell will that Oct hotm have that it warranted a nerf all the way back Apr 2020? But seriously though, I don’t think it would be worser than half the nonsense heroes SG has been churning out lately

That was from the era of GTV fiasco.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies! I mainly wanted to determine whether I should pull at this tavern or save the coins for October, if the hotm is good. Since we do not have any information on October hotm yet, I decided to pull this tavern. So far I got Gan Ju, Boldtusk, and Oberon. I will have two more pulls after I complete the quest. Hopefully I can get someone good hehe.

Or maybe u´ll get Belith and Gunnar so u can complete a rainbow :hankey: summons, as usual for all players :rofl: Good Luck :four_leaf_clover:

Ah…never pull from the tavern of legends. It’s like trying to hook up with your ex. Pull from the seasonals and events portals. Lots of fresh hotties there.

4 Likes

I, on the other hand, have had tremendous luck with ToL. Pulled Onatel, Zimkitty, and Frida from it. Wouldnt mind going back to these ladies if they were my exes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yes I agree. That is why I only do coin pulls at ToL.

Nice! I wish I had your luck. The only good hero I have pulled from ToL was Glenda as a bonus.

Oct hotm is out. Decent C Kadilen counter, it’s about time. Also able to make use of burn damage and synergies with his skills. He’s definitely strong, but don’t know if he’s that OP yet

1 Like

The “never miss his targets” is pretty crazy. Thankfully, his burn isn’t GM bad, but that tiny bit of mana gain is fun. However, pair him w/ Wu and that could be interesting.

1 Like

Cookie Settings