October 2020 Balance Update - Discussion

Even to date I have found him useful, mostly in mono teams against Tel to boost C Quintus to get the guaranteed win. I even value his high defence - it means that he doesn’t need to be emblemed in order to outlive almost everyone on your team. And whilst I had him at +19 at one distant point in the past he is now at +0 and will remain that way for a long, long time… cleric emblems are so precious

2 Likes

He compared Telluria to Melendor for offense. Costume Mel was already better than Telluria on offense even before the latest nerf. (I had compared Telluria and no costume Mel, both with 400 emblems, and they were about equally valuable on offense.)

I was talking offensively…and yeah, I think C Mel is just about equal to Telluria there (and way cheaper to max). The defensive buff may actually put him over the top to be flat out better.

Yes.

1 Like

I agree. If I would have an alternative to Telluria I would change it, but I spend as you a lot of time and resources to get my 80-19 Telly. By the way I have no Vela or Gravemaker so I am punished for a combo I do not own.

Thanks for the emblems in line with the last adjustments, but if all players are getting them I see no compensation for the players with nerfed characters.

By the way, why upgrading nearly all season 3 heroes and ignore Atlantis. The season 3 heroes were already stronger before their upgrades.

By the way if all theses heroes are improved the nerfed heroes are punished twice. So I am really “happy” to pronounce that my 4521 team was loosing a fight against a 4004 team of Walhalla heroes - the improved Haimdal was making the race.

The nerfing and upgrades is like the drawing results. If you have bad luck you get all the times only 3* heroes. But some players have good luck and get a 5* and the HOTM.

At the moment I have definitely set my resources on the wrong charactes in my team.

Cheers Reder

Can confirm that I sit roughly 100 trophies higher with a 15 emblem 4* as tank than with my 8 emblem telluria. Fun times…ya this nerf is balanced and super fair, not the destructive at all. Lol.

5 Likes

evelin and all the red guys.vwhy?

1 Like

Skadi is like having a cheat code against any team with a minion summoner already.

1 Like

What ever changes game owners have made, this is still a game stop. Since getting suitable red heroes to counter is nearly impossible, nothing has changed yet. Alliances with predominantly tellurias for tank positions are in destinct advantage. Nothing but luck can counter them. Still Vela, despite changes, does it’s own. What’s the point??? I’ve been playing and spending money for this game for 2 years, but I newer got any really top top heroes. I believe many think the same.
Telluria should be given freely to ALL!!!
So should be Vela!!!

At least than all would be EVEN and fair!!!

I’m sorry moderators, but this forum is confusing and I couldn’t find the right topic

If there is a threade which I I assume there is, please move my 1 massage there…

Wilbur defense down and shared damage brilliant with an attack enhanced Colen. I can either use sniper to spread further damage or Evelyn to remove shared damage and sniper to take hero out depends on whats left after Colen fires.

Last war subbed out Evelyn and Peters and subbed in Jackal and Leonidas into this team.

With my 8 emblem telluria I sit around 2200 trophies…with this team I’m up in the 2400s and I logged on to go this high.

But hey, that nerf on telluria with no compensation was totally fair.

2 Likes

To be honest I thought Telluria was still going to be very much useable as a Tank after the nerfs.
From my experience so far - She is not much good on offence anymore, pretty much mediocre.
And on defence, I get raided lots more and have lost cups left, right and centre. But I don’t have Vela and Gravemaker to flank Telly.
BUT … when raiding others that still have a highly emblemed trio of G/T/V the synergy is still there and she remains a decent Tank.
I have now taken the emblems off my Telly to share between Clarissa and c.Richard

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

From what I am reading in here today, there are now mixed messages in the forum with regards to what happens next with Telluria.
Is SG going to leave her as is? Or are SG going to continue to nerf her to oblivion as previously stated?
It’s all getting a bit confusing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Vela nerf may be a reason, me lost interest on this game. Using a lot less time than earlier on playing. Just surfing the msg section more time than farming and raids.
Telly, i wont bother much. Me hav her with 20 emblem nodes and never used her as a tank in raids.
Its time to jump out from E&P game but ally holds back to play it. Just wars and titans for 2 accounts from several months.
And the 3rd one started doing the same from few weeks.
Me played 3x more raids against GTV before the balancing.
Now its boring. Damn lost interest.

5 Likes

they nerfed vela and telluria but released much more overpowered ninjas heros, nonsense

3 Likes

Upgrade Noor in November, please! More power + speed mana Average.

1 Like

Seeing what Garnet can do, I expect the those at the top of the leaderboard will now shut up about having to hit Tell all the time. Garnet really nullifies Tell and Vela. Time to find a new tank.

1 Like

Cookie Settings