October 2020 Balance Update - Discussion

Ok who had “less than a month” for the bet on when Telly/Vela would be nerfed again? I even called it on one of my previous threads a few weeks ago (see URL link below)… Now for whatever it’s worth, my own thoughts:

1. Emblems: It seems SG at least heard us on how this is a very big (possibly the ONLY) problem with defense teams not changing. It simply costs to much… they better stay on this track to correct it at least for an amount of time equal to all the effort they put in to this never ending nerf-spree.

2. Nerfing: Doesn’t surprise me at all anymore but I’m still disappointed. Simply put, SG has all but killed their credibility, so you’ll have to excuse those of us with half a brain who are not at ALL going to fall for the “look Season 3 heroes are better now!” trick up your sleeve. We’ve seen how quickly you’ll nerf a hero… several heroes… several times… and it still may happen yet again…

In summary (TL:DR) - The game continues, you made a few steps forward but at this point just as many backwards. I’ll still play and do my best to have fun but… the #Nospend continues. If your bank starts hurting SG just remember that you did this to yourself. Plan for it to take lots of time for you to gain back trust from many of us long term players (and poor souls who only had Telly/Vela for 5* land) who have now closed our wallets.

My previous post where I called it. You may now refer to me as “Thorspan the Seer” Haha. → Crystal Ball Predictions: Telly and Vela will go through a 3rd round of nerfing... but when?

24 Likes