October 2020 Balance Update - Discussion

1000% this!!!

So we get more balance changes, but still no friend’s list, private messaging, or recruiting improvements???

Glad SG is pleasing the F2P members. Why spend money at all anymore? Haha

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more but they will never consider any of their pocket money but silly emblems and gems :slight_smile:

I’m ok with the Telly nerf, but I agree that if they had just made him slow it would have all been ok. I thought Vela was over nerfed last time, however, now she is almost completely unusable. Her main utility was to stop red and that was gone. She doesn’t do enough damage and doesn’t have enough defense to justify putting her in a low diamond defense team. I have 7 emblems on her and jumped 100 TP when I took her out of my lineup shortly after the last nerf and replaced her with 3 emblem Magni.

2 Likes

yeah, free emblems by spending 0$

3 Likes

What you guys really want to say is:

OK community, in order to earn some money, we decided to nerf your old stars and buff the new, shiny S3 heroes a little bit more so that you are bothered to spend more! Hurray!

20 Likes

The fact that she was not done as a slow hero still astounds me to this day. Their reluctance to change her to slow and likely fix a large part of the many problems rather than take this route is kind of a question for the ages.

3 Likes

We all know the real reason they did this change is revenues are drying up and they aren’t making the money they use too…

Because of dumb designer decisions like making hero’s people use worse then other comparable hero’s (vela worse then zeline)

And failure to listen to beta testers on the hero academy exchange so people can try to turn in 5* into hero they need instead of getting the same classic hero x10

9 Likes

How was this changes on Beta? Oh, was there no Beta test até this time?

Just “Ballance” them and let’s see what happen … If not work, let’s do again, again, again, again, again

About Valhalla? SG don’t need to test the buffs, they Will not give this Heroes easily, you Will need to pay a Lot for It… Congratulations

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

7 Likes

So now they’re officially switching to a trial and error system on a live game. What a joke…

10 Likes

Vela stopped all elements now instead of just red heroes :slight_smile: Vela should return back as she was.

1 Like

Seriously? ANOTHER nerf to Telly. Maybe you should look at Heimdall and nerf him. I pass him by Everytime I see him. You have rendered Telly useless and a wet paper bag now. Way to ruin a good game.

I know it’s only one hero I’m ■■■■■■■■ about but I worked in her because she was a solid play. Thanks for wasting my time.

You have made me think about if it’s worth my time if you’re going to screw with heros that people get.

6 Likes

By buffing season 3 heros and nerfing Tell all you are doing is swapping Tell tank for Heimdall tank. But that’s what you want isn’t it…ppl spending more money to chase the next big thing.
How many top tier players have GM in their teams? Why isn’t he mentioned for a nerf?

5 Likes

I agree completely to nerf telluria… but you have to nerf smartly and not kill her.
Telluria would be good 2nd change + slow mana…she need to be slow mana, but you are killing her.
Why are you nerffing vela? She doesn’t need any more nerf. Please stop nerfing her. PLEASE!!

Why are you buffing all 3rd season’s heroes? to make profitable? to make more money and then nerffing all of them? Be smart please, don’t make any more players quitting this game for these reasons.

All players already know SG strategy to make money: Buff/create OP hero → after a couple months → kill/nerf heroes

7 Likes

All S3 heroes will be nerfed after players boost there heros for S3 and the ninja tower comes out…because they will want to emphasize the ninja class.

And the process will repeat itself. Never ending loop.

6 Likes

I just can’t figure out why they simply did not MAKE TELLURIA DRUID… So simple, so effective for meta… Why?

9 Likes

Just another money making scam, they want you to spend (again) for season 3 heros

5 Likes

Calculating the time and energy (and $) I spent to get my tellu… then having a message telling you that she’s almost useless with 90% damage, and thanking you with a general round of emblems. So pathetic and amateurish. Sorry SG. Better you replace her nah?

3 Likes

Don’t worry, it will happen eventually…
Taking it slow and torturing players is what they do best at the moment. Take them 8 months of time to nerf Telluria slowly until it’s useless, then all players will focus all emblems on Heimdall… that’s when nerfing Heimdall begins

2 Likes

They nerfed Telluria on offense much more than defense. Players would like to switch to Heimdall, but will they have the tonics? So many players are sitting with an ascended hero that’s only for defense, not even a fantastic map hero anymore. That means players who ascended Telluria for offense and just ended up using her for defense due to that. At least I got more tonics than any of the others, so I’m not feeling it as much as most. Just wasted six.

3 Likes