October 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

Is it confirmed that Atlantis Rises will also be happening this month even though Return to Morlovia will be on at the same time? Can both exist at the same time?

1 Like

FYI,

The Rare Quest for Morlovia started today.

1 Like

@stewstew Yes, both can run at the same time.

@voidstrike Thank you, I have made a note of it for now and will update the calendar as soon as possible to adjust the remaining Rare Quest dates.

1 Like

Thank you @Benn, Iā€™ll make a note of that as well.

Thank you for what you doā€¦it is greatly appreciated by the forum-goers and our alliance members who we utilize this for.

3 Likes

thank you and I pass it to the alliance

1 Like

Great timetable as always ā€¦keep it up

1 Like

Morlovia starts 21/10 to 31/10? is correct?

I read on the Wiki site Halloween was from Oct 21 - Nov 10. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s just a ā€œbest guessā€ based on last year though.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a best guess but I also think itā€™s got a good chance of being accurate.

Just wondering if there is a calendar available for the month of October?

Should be one when the Halloween event starts

Here you go

1 Like

Just search October calendar. Youā€™d find the link below.

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Thanks you are all awesome!

2 Likes

Waarom is het zo moeilijk om kompassen vast te krijgen.[quote=ā€œNovo, post:1, topic:133455, full:trueā€]
October Calendar of Events, includes Challenge Event Dates for the Pirates of Corellia, Atlantis Rises and Return to Morlovia.

As always Rare Quests dates may appear a day or two of what is scheduled on the calendar. Any revisions will be noted and a revision date will be added to the calendar to ensure you have the most recent calendar.
[/quote]

Kompassen,
Ik heb nochtans veel helden die ik op dit moment niet kan verheffen.
Omdat ik niet aan kompassen geraak.
Wat is jullie advies dat ik kan volgen
Alvast bedankt

1 Like

Revised calendar has been uploaded. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Cool thanks for thatā€¦

1 Like