October 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

Molte grazie, ottimo lavoro! Un appuntamento imperdibile!!

1 Like

Anyone know the hotm for this upcoming atlantis?

I believe it is Zimkithy and Thoth. So far the pattern has been the hero from 11 and 23 months earlier (Nov 2018 and 2017). So a little research and you can figure out (like GI Joe - knowing is half the battle)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! There is lots of good stuff here (and even more that is just stuff :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:). Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome!

20 Welcomes!

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

I asked the Small Giant Staff when the Return to Morlovia Halloween event will start, and got back an answer:

The Halloween event starts on the 28th of October.

Please heed the usual reminder that this is tentative, and subject to change.

7 Likes

Great :+1: That means it will not overlap with Atlantis Rises :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the information @zephyr1 I will update the calendar. They didn’t happen to mention how long the event was going to last did they. Will it still be running through to November 10th?

1 Like

Gah! 7 more days than originally expected to use my EHTs in the search for Kingston!

Though, of course, when I get him with the first one, I will have plenty left over for Neith in November :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! They didn’t mention the duration, though I suspect it’ll be 2 weeks like last year was, and like Springvale and Sand Empire were this year.

I’ll see if I can get confirmation.

3 Likes

Is this still true? It no longer states on the description of the epic hero token that it can be used for seasonal summons. It use to say it but during one of the most recent updates it was removed.

New description:

Old description:
Epic_Hero_Token

4 Likes

Don’t panic. The seasonal summoning replaces the epic summoning during the seasonal event, so it rather might be only a description change.

4 Likes

Challenge coin vs EHT descriptions :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I must have missed the memo that said the SEASONAL summon will take over the EPIC HERO summon during the quarterly season events. The monthly CHALLENGE events i get with the new coins (which are really awesome by the way). I just think it’s really confusing to take away the language in the description…of the EHT’s.

1 Like

It has always been like that ever since the game began. The seasonal heroes just gets added to the normal epic portal. :slight_smile:

Challenge events, on the other hand, always had its own seperate portal.

3 Likes

I understand this is how it’s always been, but then why did they remove the language in the EHT description to remove “or Seasonal Summon” …by removing the language it implies that is can’t be used for seasonal summons, only Epic Hero Summons. Hopefully Return to Morlovia will explain it…I think SG needs to put a coversheet on their TPS reports.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure that the EHT will still work on Seasonal Summons.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Yes, 29/10-10/11 = two weeks.

1 Like

Because of problems with it fitting when translated to some languages:

13 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation :+1:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings