🍻 [November 19, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

Standard cross-post / headsup / FYI:

Public Service Announcement

An amazing tool for planning & assisting in organising your many heroes into teams for the Tavern of Legends is HeroPlan.io

It is a tool developped by @GDIBass which has MANY amazing uses & features, one of which is the ability to plan out 10x main & 5x spare teams for the Tavern of Legends.

Many Filter Options available to assist too:

Full forum thread with some tips, guidance & discussion:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile’s progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

6 Likes

I’ll do what I did every time: no planning whatsoever then ending with plenty of powerful heroes that went unused. :smiley:

4 Likes

Wait so is this happening concurrently with the Ninja event? I haven’t looked at the Ninja threads yet…

Yes. The ninja event uses a different energy pool than world energy.

Adds even more to complete every day.

1 Like

We won’t get Tavern of Legends this month:

1 Like

Yes I repurposed this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Given this is now a bi-monthly event, my gut feeling is that features heroes will be the four heroes that are 12 months, 24 months, 13 months and 25 months old.

My guesses are: Aegir, Kingston, Zimkitha, Neith.

Let’s see.

Thats the guesses I have got down in the “Portal Stats & Summon Results” thread.

Scheduled for publishing tomorrow.

6 Likes

As you should.

A great moderator’s job never ends. :yum:

3 Likes

My wallet body is ready! I just need Seshat… then I’ll be content lol.

@Guvnor

18 Likes

Tks very much ! Is there a better quality image ?

Thanks, unhid the relevant one in the OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

:beers: Guide: Tavern of Legends Quest

So far I have done 1-8. No energy yet for 9 + 10, but here are the teams I used and will be using for the final 2:

tol02

Edit:
Just to say, I have used no items and had no deaths so far in stages 1-8.
Fingers crossed i can keep it that way. Stage 9 will be a bit tougher since I have no mana controller, but I am hoping to have Gullinbursti special up a few times through the mob waves to help read for the bosses

2 Likes

I must say that I really, really like ToL quest. I wish, it was every month like before…
I manage to finish first 4 stages with 3* only and for 5th stage I will take:
C. Hawkmoon + 18
Nashgar +10
Sudri
Agnes
Kvasir
After this stage I will start using my 4* heroes. I am saving all coins for January, because probably Athena will be featured then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s still boring, tol is the worst event, I’ll go through it like nothing and for 2 summonses also nothing … I’d rather cancel tol and leave the ninja tower every month. But at least I found out that heimdall will revive the hero once out of twenty mana charges … so it won’t even be promised 20%

1 Like

Fixed the drop rate ya say? It’ll be better this time round ya say?

I dunno but this and cow droppings look very similar…

3 Likes

That last stage was hard without full 5* team because of HoT…
are there better ways to deal with that instead of using time stop?

(Probably Hell or another mana blocker, but I have none of them)