🏅 [Oct 6, 2019] 25th Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Hansel and 20 more Hansels…

True. Brainfart here. I like that line up but I also like the rainbow defense. Plus Chao and Sonya are my stronger snipers.

At least I have some more time to mull it over. I always go in expecting my defense to be decimated.

How is Chao a better sniper than Kelile? Besides, Kelile not only has a much greater damage, but is rogue class and may dodge enemy’s specials. Well, it is your choice of course, I just try to help and teach over here :slight_smile:

Does rainbow def count?

Not really. Nowadays the most players attack 3-2 or mono anyway. Indeed, rainbow def is better because the troops. But for a player who has more levelled troops for each colour, the rainbow team is not the best option anymore. The best option is using the best heroes.

1 Like

Rainbow won’t force a stack. Most defenses in top 100 are still rainbow. If all elements are allowed, rainbow won’t be a bad choice imo.

I’m going 4 fast snipers and Greg. Kill or be killed.

Screenshot_2019-10-06-12-16-15-01-480x175

2 Likes

Maybe green flanks beside Marja, since a blue stack would be weak against the flanks then and Greg probably will charge faster to support the wing strikes.

4 Likes

Good idea. Didn’t think it through enough. Thanks.

Help for defense team tournament

I have few options for 5* tournaments sadly…

I’m thinking mostly fast heroes: exception is Inari (my only fast Yellow is Chao…)

my only other options for fast mana above:

Green: Margaret (have tested her vs Jack and Jack does better on defense)

Blue: Sonya, Triton

Yellow: Chao

Purple: none

Red: none

so… yeah that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Kage Zimi Mag Gravey Drake

2 Likes

Haven’t seen anyone consider family bonuses. Thinking of Sakura 7% mana boost using mitsuko as tank. Have over 600 emblems I can give her if I have the ham, just been holding off for ursena.

Some other heroes
Lianna
Victor+1
Zim
Eve+6
Panther+6

2 Likes

I have mine set as: zim-kad-grave-onatel-sartana
But tournament history shows that I usually change my mind a few times before settling on a solid D-E def :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t change your current defense :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you scarecrow. You always do disgustingly well, so I trust you absolutely!

2 Likes

C’mon, you’re too modest, like I already saw at the other thread :slight_smile:

You thought as an expert. One side yellow/purple, but average flank. The other side red/green with green flank because the red tank.

@Branda nice heroes!

I’d do either of these lineups
kage Zim drake magni gm but have the lvl11 mana on gm.

kage drake mitsuko magni gm again lvl11 mana on gm

1 Like

@jinbatsu
I’d try this lineup:

Hansel proteus poseiden Seshat Scarlett

Ideally Seshat is best on the wings but this will give your 5* in the middle with a dark holy dark combo.
Fast glass cannons on the wings.
Not a fan of wu nor falcon on your defense vs 5*.

1 Like

@Danai

Here’s how I would set up with your heroes.

sonya ursena poseiden proteus hansel

Wilbur is easily manipulated with AI.
Fast dispel, dark holy middle and another fast sniper Hansel on other wing.