šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

let me ask, the hero who is cursed 2x can no longer be used, is there no way to undo the curse? Will the cursed hero leave the match right away? thank you

From beta beat thread:

No. They are out for the duration of that Ninja Event. Still can use in every other application of the game. Just no more in the Ninja Event.

Answered earlier:

Too complicated, too long and not enough rewards for me to do it, Iā€™ll pass on it, hopefully others will,also and they will have another look at it.

3 Likes

I hope I can survive, until I get 100 coins, hopefully I can get the hero event, because I canā€™t get the hero event until now,maybe my account has been cursed :joy:

Has anyone counted the number of tower coins for the completion of all floors ?

I believe it is 98 for completing all 50 stages.

Plus then at least 5 from the end-of-event rewards.

1 month WORK for only 1 pull??? And you will probably get friarā€¦ This is the most uselesss event!

6 Likes

I was about to emphasize this but I was beaten to the punch. Bumping this for everyone !!

14-15 = 1st full day - Tower Energy Flags full;
15-16 = 2nd full day - Tower Energy Flags first full replenish;
16-17 = 3rd full day - Tower Energy Flags second full replenish;
17-18 = 4th full day - Tower Energy Flags third full replenish; and
18-19 = 5th full day - Tower Energy Flags fourth full replenish.

Thus, we have five full days of completing the Ninja Tower Event, starting 14 October to 19 October.

Please re-read again from the top. It is not one month of work. If you find this useless an event, nobody is compelling anyone to participate. As for some of us, this is a new event and a new content. I like it since it removes me from the usual grind and the curses and limitations are a challenge.

4 Likes

@Guvnor

I apologize in advance for being off-topic but i have to express my very deep respect for your (and other moderatorā€™s) stoic patience for answering the same questions over and over again because people are too lazy or unwilling to search for answers in the information you are already providing, mostly in the first post of the threads.

19 Likes

I agree. Butā€¦ once a hero dies, can he be used again?

1 Like

Yes if not cursed twice

Ah thanks and sorry, I was being a smart alec :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like it, was calling for limited challenge event reruns forever. But I fear that the flasks can be bought, so it might be an advantage again for the payers, only fair if you canā€™t buy these flasks by dozens. :fox_face:

1 Like

Yeah. Thereā€™s that. But at least, the completed stages cannot be replayed the same way how our monthly challenge events do. So, once you are done with the stage, that would be considered already as history and no time machine (read: flask) will allow the player to redo it again just to better his/her score. Now I understand why the rewards are not much rewarding compared to challenge and/or seasonal events where ascension materials are present.

Currently, I am debating whether I employ monoteams in all stages or rainbow teams to have a much safer tile presence, totally avoiding bad boards.

1 Like

Buyers will just give up stages to replay. I will probably use mono too, starting with 4stars, maybe even 3stars, lets see how it works or if game breaks down anyway :laughing:

How do the minion summons blessings stack? Is it multiple small minions, or do the minions get more health / attack with multiple blessings?

For blessings that give health / mana every 5 rounds, does it just give more of each every 5 rounds, or do they stagger the rounds (so after 5 blessings youā€™d be getting health / mana every round)?

They get stacked HP :slight_smile:

So they just add to previous blessings of the kind.

1 Like

Quacking Ninjas are so far above the ability of us mere mortals, you do not need a bonus.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Was there a consensus strategy on blessings in beta? Seems to me like +Mana and +attack will be the way to go, especially as they accumulate.

So i got to play 1st level but now i keep getting thrown out of the game when i try face level 2? Pls help? :frowning: