🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

I will also participate in the Tower, but the rewards are disgusting, even in Valhala after opening and passing, you can make two calls, and here you can not collect one call, and so the Tower likes something new!

1 Like

Looks like we’ll see some improvements for Ninja Tower next month. A few others are listed but these are the two that address some of the major complaints (although I’m guessing we’ll still see plenty of complaints that this is not enough of a change).

• New Progression reward Chests added to Ninja Tower
  • If a player is defeated while an Oni Stone still has turns left, heroes will not get a permanent Oni Curse
1 Like

I hope @Staff_SGG rebalance the color of the bosses in the next Ninja Tower. The color balance in the first Ninja Tower realy sucks… overabundance of blue/purple bosses…

4 Likes

I’m not that hopeful for that. There are two of the ninja heroes for blue, purple, and red. Since red has two healers, I’m not super surprised there aren’t many levels with 2 red heroes. With only one ninja hero for yellow and green it leaves red and purple teams less valuable.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :japanese_castle: [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion