🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

It targets my healers more than any other heros…lame…this will probably be a one and done for me on ninja tower…its just another no skill needed. You end up just putting out fires to save your heros and have to pass on better moves on the board because of that.

2 Likes

All this - event, ninjas - is the most imbalance thing out now. GTV doesn’t even stand near this piece of OP thing (here must be more strong word)

2 Likes

Other than the fact that it is boring and mindless? I mean this is even more boring than the seasonal events.

2 Likes

I agree, altogether they look quite monotonous and lame.

1 Like

Exactly Y, the big spenders can have the tower. By the looks of it the tower was made for them anyway, not the average player.

2 Likes

I am not a big spender in comparison still i am at lvl 45 without using any items… Its not about money it is about depth and proper strategy. You need 50+ lvl 70+ Heroes and a well constructed roster. I have every 4* healer maxed twice (no lady woolerton though) which is important as you will lose alot of heroes. (23 so far for me). You will need alot of Pulverizers and Elemental debuffers help as well as a solid amount of maxed S1 5* like Lianna, Magni and Marjana or Joon. Its all about heal and Damage. Sure money will help you as you can build a better roster but that is not a guarantee to finish Top 100 for example. You still need to play smart and manage your resources. Otherwise we would not see Uclapack and others over and over fighting at the top.

1 Like

It doesn’t even seem you get the stuff in previous tier neither. Barely a node on a 5 star hero. At the moment I’d rather get a lucky mystic vision because an unseen reward is much more viable than a seen reward in this event.

I’m sitting at 38 atm because I already know I’m done in about 3-5 rounds. Of the heroes cursed, I’m pretty much done since I’ve lost 12 healers and unfortunately, or fortunately a boat load of regular offensive heroes. Seems like the curses are targeting the healers on my end

1 Like

I liked the event, specially the spcecific energy which balance the opportunity of the players tô choose boards, but the rewards sucks. SG should provides legendary ascend itens (one of each) for all the players that concluded the event. Coins for convocate ninjas and ninja troops would also be great. I have many friends that quit, thinking the event consume tô many resources.

I totaly agree with that what you say. It’s only for the ones who have everything or are willing to spend much. This tower is no fun for smaller players and the rewards are not worth to try to beat the tower. This possesion thing comes so often and quickly so there is allmost no chance to save good and strong heros for a long time. Sad, sorry SGG this is no fun at all (my meaning)

2 Likes

To me this event is by so very far the most fun thing that happened in this game in a long time.

Really challenging
No option to replay levels forces you to play hard first time
New game mechanics, can’t be played the same way as the other events, some heroes that are so good in usual events become useless and the other way around some usually pretty useless heroes become interesting.

It’s clearly designed for the biggest players, but on the other hand low and mid level players have nothing to lose playing it.

I see this event as a real challenge for big players, whereas the tavern of legend may be an interesting challenge for smaller players but absolutely boring once you got a decent enough team.
So one event for big players where small ones can grab some small stuff
One event for low players that big ones could autoplay.
Everybody’s happy.

The only thing is really that loots are just so not interesting under top1k, this should be improved.

3 Likes

I don’t think the ninja troops will, as IMO they’re really only suited for fast snipers to juice up their attack. For very fast and average heroes, mana troops are still king since being able to charge in 2 and 3 matches respectively is such a game changer.

Also completely agreed on how much of a time sink it is and how repetitive it gets towards the end. Tbh I’d be ok with both if the rewards matched the required effort and resources, but the rewards are absolutely paltry and a joke compared to challenge events, and challenge events are nowhere near as challenging or tedious.

2 Likes

Just, I feel I need to answer that.
Although I agree rewards is not good enough, all 4* mats for finishing is just as stupid and unbalanced. Monthly events hardly give that for whoever finishes first.
But an interesting enough prize for those who finish could be nice.

Also quitting because this OPTIONAL quest is too hard is just… WTF

I think one each of a 3* mat along with a suitable number of emblems and maybe one random 4* mat as completion rewards would be appropriate. After all you that’s about what you get for completing all tiers of the challenge events (minus the 4* mat, but since NT is way harder and more resource consuming, I think it’s justified).

I’m not quitting the game, I would just skip this event. The difficulty was fine, really… it was just the difficulty combined with the time involved was more than I want to spend on this game. Which is frustrating, because I would hate to give up a chance on emblems. But I don’t want to waste 6 hours on this event again.

1 Like

I dont know where to post feedback in this forum, but overall, i found the ninja tower so difficult - i was very frustrated with it, i paid 100 gems for 2 refils (that only refil to 5!!!) And i have a decent bench and i couldnt complete it which sucks - this is the first event i havent completed in ages. Its waayy tooo difficult & ive been playing about 2years, cant imagine how a newbie would find the tower!

Check this out, lots of strategies and suggestions that should be able to help you reach the top next time

1 Like

I don’t mind the tower. It’s something new and will take some adjustments. My biggest issue with it is the poor rewards. It’s not worth the time investment, never mind the resources.

Add to that, I finished on Saturday with a rank of 4176th. As of Sunday evening, I’ve dropped to 22,857th. And all I can do is sit and watch my rewards decline. That wouldn’t be so bad if I’d already received a completion reward based on rank when I finished.

A ‘race’ to the finish only incentivizes purchasing energy pots to finish quicker. I agree a completion award would make everyone feel better; however, cannot base it off rank, as rank is fluid until the event ends for all.

I am still bewildered by the fact that no one involved in testing this failure had any complaints. It appears to me to have about a 90% disapproval rate. Bring back Tavern of Legends with some spin - just like tournaments. No purple one time, only 4-stars the next.

Cookie Settings