šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Start with 10 each day. You can not have more than 10.

Honestly I have a certain qualm about the fights themselves: thereā€™s way too many oni gems.

I get that there can be only one on the board at a given time, but I legitimately have one on the board 85% of the time. As soon as I match one away, the next one immediately drops down (on the next match or the one after, never later) and I need to scramble trying to match it away again.

This forces so many suboptimal plays that it starts getting annoying rather than challenging.

10 Likes

Anyone else find this event really tedious?

I get they want to make a challenge but itā€™s too stressful for me haha.

This morning I had to use 3 war flags, 3 titan flags, 6 raid flags, 10 tower flags and then all of my world energy.

Took around an hour!

4 Likes

I have to say, usually, with all events, challenges, etc, I am definitely one of those people who will rush to finish. However, with the Ninja Tower, I am feeling very unmotivated, for whatever reason/s.

6 Likes

As minimum It because in the end you will get nothing :slight_smile: Just one summon with VERY VERY VERY big chance to get S1 3* hero. ToL is shorter (1-2 hours and not 5 days), but you get 2x summon

1 Like

It may not even be ONE summon though.
I may die way before the 50th floor, so may only gain 50 coins, finish in the bottom 100,000+ and gain a whopping 5 more coins.
To get higher up I need LUCK and lots of things like tornadoes, etc.

I hope they will changed and improve this the next Tower

Is not workingā€¦ hansel gretel zocc not even miki.

In current state this event for big spenders only

6 Likes

Did we really sacrifice Tavern of Legends for this ninja something? Why we cannot have Tavern and this ninja something parallel?
Tbh i dont realy interested about this ninja ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦
I want Tavern back to get a chance for old HOTMā€¦
Now developers are wondering why people are angry about their methods and communicationā€¦

Now they should increase the 5*chance in Tavern as we need to wait 2 months not to mention that they would need like 8 featured hero to keep up with the old HOTM releaseā€¦

With this they just nerfed Tavern and halved the opportunities to get something good.

Good job again to ruin somethingā€¦

8 Likes

The thing is, I personally LOVE the idea of this Tower but I just think itā€™s done wrong. They need to improve lots, which I am hoping they will for us on the next. I understand itā€™s a case of ā€œdonā€™t like it, donā€™t play itā€ so please no one respond with that.

For me I DO like the concept of it a lot, and I love that itā€™s a real challenge.

Those that will be on the top will be BETA testers I am guessing too, because they knew exactly what to expect, what they need to be taking, etc.

1 Like

And only one will get 100x of each class emblems and 3x summon.

2 Likes

Climbed up to 45th floor today, landed in top 15 at first but falling rapidly since.

The event really is challenging towards the end, and the Oni Curses are such a neat addition to the gameplay. Really find myself stressing out when that Ariel gets targeted by Oni stone, and there are no color tiles around, and need to think whether you want to charge up someone to finish up the bosses, or try and manipulate the board to avoid the curse etc. Frankly, this is the kind of challenge I think this game was lacking from the start. I want things like that all over the game. It finally makes PVM battles worthwhile. Canā€™t understand how someone complains about that and prefers their phones autoplaying 8-7 instead.

Still saved almost all my top talented heroes for the last 5 levels for the last run tomorrow.

The only bitter thing - even if I somehow save my place in top 100, that will still be only 3rd tier of the rewards, and that being mostly a bunch of emblems (which are flowing in nowadays anyway) and two free Ninja Wannabe Dawas that I can summon 2 months from now is really, really disappointing. And worse thing, since they almost canā€™t make much money from people participating in this event, they have really no reason to update the rewards.

5 Likes

Which heroes did you leave for the end ?? I imagine a 4 * hero will not be able to stand up to the challenge

This is the current state. I always play 3.2 here.

Screenshot_20201015-113437_Empires

2 Likes

20+ levels without items, which I have no intention to use, became quite a challenge for my rosterā€¦ I donā€™t see myself going much above lvl 30 - if at all.
Bosses started to hit really hard, and quite often I canā€™t charge my healers because I have to get rid of the curses. So, yeah. It is tough. With that time delay on their side, some of them (especially Onyx) make 3 charges easily, which means the end for at least 1 of my heros.

1 Like

Starting from level 30 onwards, how many oni curses you get on average in a level?

1 Like

I have only done lvls 1-14, what is it like above that up to lvl 30 with the oni curses?
Are there much more compared to the lower stages?

No wonder youā€™re enjoying it more than some, that roster is crazy haha

4 Likes

Switched to mono, thatā€™s the only way I can do significant dmg, while chasing those curses. :joy:

1 Like

You are wonderful! You even show me pictures of your heroes!Thank you!!Indeed, your roster is very good for the end!

1 Like