🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Haha I mean it’s not just for the “best of the best” then :wink:

Obviously those will be the ones on the leaderboard haha but people like me are far from the best of the best. :rofl:

Keep enjoying the game your way! :smile:

1 Like

Completed and forgotted :slight_smile: No any hero lost, all levels with one try. Valen for free summon. Will not try to complete next time - not my format of fun.

4 Likes

I really hope you get some good loot! I mean, it’s possible that I could have done it myself… I completed ToL twice now without a single loss in any stage, that was something I didn’t think I could do… but after all the time I put into that, I was disappointed with the rewards at the end. Tower looks like it’s even more difficult with even fewer rewards? I am going to have to take a hard pass on that.

Some people play this game for the glory, I suppose. I play for the loot, don’t care about the glory. No loot? No fun.

I’d rather place 999,999th in an event that guaranteed mystic rings for everyone who finished, than to come in first place for a single hero summon and bragging rights.

2 Likes

I let 5 heroes cursed twice during a level an the oni stone stop appearing in remainder of that match.

Level 50 done with last free flag…

3 Likes

Finished also.
Final team was
Puss in Boots Red Hood Black Knight Tyr Marjana

Struggled in between of the tower in the late 30 floors, still impressed how far people came with 4 star teams in the tower. Bosses were quite powerful in late floors.

Best items for me:
Small Mana: to fill a healer
Small health: to prevent death
Scroll: later levels the one which revives whole team
Time stop or time freeze: postpone special skill from bosses

Used Tornados in earlier levels as last resort to nullify cursed stones, but success was mediocre. Some bad luck as I lost a lot of healers early, all in all I lost a lot of heroes…

Red hood finally found some use here in the ninja tower, everywhere else she is just meh. Revivers have good use case here and healers are key, preferably instaheal… the red team from last stage was quite good.

For blessings I picked as most, mana gen and crit all over. Skipped usually Mana injection and picked then attack or defense I think. Picked one time the minions.

Generally, I enjoyed the challenge with the tower, but for completion you should be awarded at least a 4 star AM.

Will I tale on next Ninja Tower: depends on rewards I guess and on my time I can afford.

Enjoy rest of Sunday, guys and good luck in alliance war.

5 Likes

12 Likes

The Ninja Tower received a lot of negative feedback here in the forum, which is, in my opinion, not fair.

The forum was asking for a new, challenging event for senior players and that was exactly what we get.

Does anyone who is playing for something around 6month needs to be able to finish the tower? No, there are a lot of other events that are easily doable, so put your concentration on these events, grow and take the Ninja Tower as a target to reach in future!

I am at level 67, playing since 21 month now and was able to finish the tower with just one level I had to retry.

Same for some other player in my alliance with a similar level.

Regarding the loot, of course it could have been more but I like all the emblems I received on the way to the top. The tower coins should be a couple more, 102 coins after 50 level was pretty poor. Otherwise, it’s just one Dawa more or less, so who really cares about? :rofl:

7 Likes

I think that is the negative feedback.

Are you a representative of the whole forum? :slight_smile: Right will be something like “some people from this forum and me too…”
It’s time for ability in game to opt-out events which you don’t need/like/not plan to complete (pop-ups include)

At the end of this event, I’d love if SGG would reveal how many people participated and reached only floor 1 (and then presumably gave up), how many reached floor 5, 10, 15, etc and especially how many of ALL people reached/finished Floor 50.

1 Like

Everything that I do I do on my own behalf and do not make references to the whole forum. So I am OK

My thought: this event is frustrating with terrible rewards.

4 Likes

5 days of grinding and I got Azar. I hope I stay at least top 1000 so I can get some Tornados back

1 Like

Cross-posting from the FTP Rebellion thread

Finished it. It helped a lot that most of the items I used (Titanium Shields, Tornadoes, Time Stops) I rarely use elsewhere (don’t use them on Titans, very rarely use them in Challenge Events) . Also helped that the last two days were on a weekend, so I actually had time.

I do feel tired and not-too-excited, more of a relief it’s over (it was so long). On the other hand, I feel a bit of pride in managing to finish it.

Definitely doable with a mostly-vanilla roster and “simpler” specials. Kiril / Isarnia / Lepus + Gregorion or Joon firing in the same turn? Do this twice and many bosses will die.

More detailed thoughts in the link I shared, also screenshots of the closing dialogue if anyone wants to see. I was like “yeah, you better give me respect, you blasted ninjas, you were so annoying!”

2 Likes

Finished the event around 6000th, few hours ago. This was the hardest event in game for sure and I enjoyed the challenge. Boost the rewards please and maybe less levels could be better.

Also, ninja hero artworks are too simplistic and lower quality.

1 Like

Another, Did you know… :slight_smile:

Did you know if your entire team dies and you lose the level, any curses on the board still apply? Just lost another good hero…

Done… absolutely done lol

4 Likes

41 floor’s with only 4s
Today the 5
s will see some work.
Using bombs and small healing potion.

Kashrekk costume, Gullinbursti and LJ costume, without emblems was essential in some floor’s.

It’s a event for strategic planning and not simply matching stones.

2 Likes

You know, I was wondering, why not offer some other things for rewards, other than emblems and battle items?
I mean, give us some extra free roster spaces (or gems to use on buying some); give us some food or iron bundles (they always come in handy). And I am sure there is plenty more to consider too

1 Like

pretty much my sentiments exactly - stressful to get through all levels, so definitely relief o have it behind me and pride in completing it.

If I did my calculations correctly, I add 165 Emblems, plus whatever tier reward I get (currently in the top 25K) and just enough Tower Coins (102) for 1 pull while boosting EXP, Food, Iron and Recruits as this was all additional energy.

I think I’ll do this again the next time around, but probably won’t use my more precious Battle Items and just see what I can complete that way.

1 Like

As a point of interest… I’d disagree slightly on Locke.

I put her aside expecting her to be useless on later stages - then at the last few levels I was running short on healing and wound up resorting to green mono, which meant Locke went in.

I was expecting her DoT to get limited to it’s start and therefore provide almost no damage… On the contrary, it was limited to it’s end meaning it starts at the high damage end - much more useful!!!
(For those who aren’t familiar, Locke’s DoT special is unusual because it starts from very low damage and gets higher every turn, culminating in a 400+ chunk taken off on the final turn… So starting later and higher up the scale was positively helpful!).

3 Likes

Cookie Settings