šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

A number of the strategies are consolidated in this topic:

1 Like

That is a good guideā€¦

I finally finished the test on Saturday even though I was decimated by the curse but in the end everything went well!
The paradox of the case was that the difficulty I encountered on floors 41-45 I did not encounter at 46-50 !! They seemed harder to me! In the last two levels I used them:
-Fenrir (monster)
-Ariel(+13)
-Cyprian(+13)
-Triton(+18)
-GOD PROTEUS!!
Sir i used for items Tornados and Time Freeze!
My place until today round 9500

SG need to work on mob positioningā€¦you canā€™t read the attack counter:

3 Likes

I realized that my overall loot wasnā€™t changing early on after missing much of the first 2 days unable to play much, and the tower being, and that I just wasnā€™t feeling it as useful.

Managed to come up a with a useful plan for final day today. Use ninja tower on autoplay to fill chests while losing. Beats using valuable world energy that might be needed for PoV or to push in S3ā€¦

Day 5

Only did 6 attacks the last day.
Managed to beat stage 43 but 5 losses on 44 caused my best 6 heroes to loose.
Only got leftovers even 5* but they canā€™t form a proper team.

Next time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad thatā€™s over with! I found it stressful, irritating (the constant curse stones punishing good play) and requiring WAY to much time. I played for well over an hour and still had two flags left, let alone the two rebuys I was planning for failed levels.

Iā€™ve literally had jobs that didnā€™t require as much time as this game demands.

3 Likes

Count me in the camp of folks who found NT way too time consuming. The Oni Curses were more stressful than fun. The rewards stunk for the investment. Not looking forward to this again.

2 Likes

i was also knocked one reward tier down. but ah well, was only going for completion anyway (I did some levels while reading the news, cooking breakfastā€¦) lol

2 Likes

Now that the event has ended some final notes from my side

Pros:

• Gameplay is really fun. Curses make you plan carefully around heroes you donā€™t want to lose just yet
  • Blessings are a cool mechanic although I think we could have seen some kind of tree instead of random 3 perks showing up

Cons:

• If you want to have a 50 level event, it needs to be a 10 day event, not 5. I will never finish this tower in itā€™s current state, between chests, titans and wars I donā€™t have time to play 10 additional levels which take some time to plan and play through
  • Repetitive bosses - I get that there are only 4 or 5 ninja heroes but what about throwing in a couple old Hotms every X levels to increase variety?
  • Reduction of over time effects - I get the point, but after a while DoT and HoT heroes are pretty much useless. In the current meta that means A LOT of heroes will do nothing but tile damage for you
3 Likes

Happy with that, might aim for top5000 next time with all flasks kept. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Final rank and rewards. Thatā€™s a total of 250 + 204 = 454 emblems from the event. No flasks used, and only cheap items. Detailed write up here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good to know, exactly 6k difference are exactly 1000 ranks difference, congrats :fox_face:

1 Like

I made it around half way. Didnā€™t even use all of my flags each day.

Just felt like such a chore

Congrats to you too. And yes, very close indeed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My tower rewards for completing each floor until 50. + bonus x15 of each one for placement.
s46675g75756

5 Likes

@Petri @mhalttu

Now that this great event finished, I wanted to check the final leaderboard. To my disappointment, contrary to other events, thatā€™s not possible. Could you please forward my wish to the developers?

Does anybody have screenshots of the highscores taken close before the tower event ended? In especially the points needed to become 1st, 10th, 100th. I know these thresholds will be much higher next time, but stillā€¦

8 Likes

if i remember correctly the winner had about 1.620k, the 10th around 1.560k :fox_face:

Did not complete the NinjaTower, but still enjoying a lot the entire event and game mode. I lost my last healer at 41th floor. BUT, to my great surprise, Belith and blessings help me through the following two floors.

Floor 43 completed, and she did not even die :star_struck:.
Then I stopped (too much time consuming on a busy Sunday).

Next time with a better strategy and team selection, Iā€™ll try to beat my current best position. :muscle:

6 Likes

Great job. Reaching floor 43 is a great achievement too. Plus, very nice and positive attitude, I wish you the very best for the next one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes