🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Ok, I finally finished this event. Thoughts:

• It takes WAY too long. I think it ate like 6 hours of playtime.
  • Fighting the same 5 ninjas OVER AND OVER again is boring. And holy crap, do they hit too hard. I had 5 star heroes with emblems (not full emblems) dying in ONE HIT to their third tier attacks on the final floors.
  • My GOD, I had to spend a lot of items to stay alive/not lose my heroes to curses.
  • Playing it in a way that I thought was smart (I started with my rares so I wouldn’t risk my good heroes until the top) only got me a ranking around 20k (as of now) which is pretty weak.
  • The Ninjas (as another commenter said) don’t really fit in the game setting. That’s arguable, I suppose, but I don’t really want any of them in my hero list.
    • I also hate seeing heroes wearing masks. Too many damn masks in the world right now.
  • The troops are decent and different. But man… I hope they don’t outclass the other kinds of troops completely.

My main problem: This event takes way too much time to complete. I will probably skip it completely next time unless something changes, because I feel like I wasted all my free time for 5 days.

4 Likes