🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Portal - Summons, Stats, Results & Offers

As expected…Dawa…

1 Like

The odds when pulling are too low, don’t even try, it’s not worthy!! I got Cobalt the first day, I was hoping to get a third good ninja to complete my ninja family bonus but i just got lots of s1 duplicates 3*, 4* and some 5*, all duplicates. I really regret spending all that money, I could have bought two ps4 games with that money which would have given me hundreds of fun hours instead of just this disappointment, it’s amazing I didn’t even get another ninja after all those pulls, not even a 4*. I won’t pull any more, I’m a f2p from now on, or I will pull in the lottery, at least if I win the prize will be much better. Don’t pull, it’s not worthy.

3 Likes

I finished the tower today and got this with my free pull:

Zulag doesn’t look like the best hero but as FTP I’m pretty happy with the pull.

8 Likes

19 pulls , jade , saphhire, sartana…cannot complain but not really enthusiast as jade probably the least wanted 5star ninja…

2 Likes

Got Sapphire and Zulag on my second pull. Is just rng. sometimes it’s in one’s favour, sometimes it isn’t.

Waited for a 4 star goblin chest and then pulled this morn. The ghost of garnet!!! And got mica day 1. Kind of a fun new strategy with the ninjas imo.

7 Likes

290 pulls 0 5* Ninja .

4 Likes

There are always extreme examples. You have 290 pulls without a 5* Ninja. I did one pull for 300 gems and got Onyx and Zulag.

6 Likes

This keeps happening to me again and again and again. On the extreme bad side. I mean wtf.

1 Like

Same. Not even a shale as a consolation. Then you see this guy above us who got the whole damn 5* ninja team in less than 100 pulls. SG employee? :rofl:

2 Likes

I did not have enough coins to do any pulls this time around, but maybe next time - hopefully a couple of 3* will have been added by then :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations to those who got what they wanted :partying_face:

1 Like

Would you mind sharing a screenshot (of your recent activity)?

Probably not what they want to hear :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

u got complete set 5star mr spock?

You typically don’t get people like me that miss on everything post. You only hear people like Certain Heredity that do couple pulls and get 5* . That’s not reality.

1 Like

Guess no ninja hero for noob…but not bad got nother 5 stat bonus out of 9 pulls…

1 Like

Lol no way. I got Cobalt only, though he’s the top 1 or 2

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I’d have been happy with any Ninja hero. 40 pulls and got nothing. Time to put this game down.

1 Like

its kind of weird 290 pulls no bonus draw either? i saw on youtube pulling heroes mostly they get bonus draw each ten pulls…

Ok adding to my stupid good RNG.

I had saved 120 odd Epic Troop Tokens over the last 1-2 years (Just hadn’t been working on levelling troops so hadn’t needed to spend them… so they just stacked up…).

Decided to spend them now as it was as good a time as any… Better than most times really as there was the chance of the Ninja Troops.

So TLDR of the Summons and I got:

• 5x Ninja Troops
  • 13x regular Epic Troops (4*)
  • 100 odd regular Rare Troops (3*)

So already doing pretty awesome right? Well it gets BETTER!

Of the 5x Ninja Troops, I got PERFECT RNG… Not 1 duplicate… 1 of each colour:

Breakdown of the summons:

Yellow first and was like “cool”
Then the red one came out followed quickly by the green… So was thinking “sweet, we’re looking good here”

Then after that the blue one came and my brain was going “Shiz… Only got 20 tokens left… Doubt I’ll collect another ninja much less the one I need”

Then out popped the purple ninja with 10 tokens to go…
Brain: “cannot compute”
Eyes: “uncontrolled widening”
Heart: " ■■■■■■■ outta here it’s going that quick"
First: “silent pump!”

13 Likes