🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Portal - Summons, Stats, Results & Offers

Lucky day! Congrats man

1 Like

No ninjas here. And I was saving for Gefjon facepalm

10 pull and 2 singles

6 Likes

Same. I’m not very fond of those artworks, so that’s not an event for me.

3 Likes

4 gems summons: Ulmer, Gunnar, Ishhtak and Friar Tuck
eta: bought two offers, added summons: Caedmon, Dawa, Jahangir

3 Likes

Did 8 troop pulls from tokens, all 3* troops making my run in troop summons 83 times a 3* in a row now.

How I wish there were a couple of 3 star Heroes in this event. Just for us, who are not able to ascend any 4 star Heroes anyway. Hope to see it in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got the yellow 4* ninja troop with a token and Jade on a ten pull.

8 Likes

Got my luckiest pull in a year! 3 pulls and Onyx (ofc no idea if he is any good). Stoked on that and did a further 10 pull (my saving for Valhalla) and got nothing. The game has a knack to pull you into doing things you don’t want to do :wink:
But no complaints today…

2 Likes

did 4 times 10 pulls got mainly 3* no ninja, and have decided to stop to spend money on the game ever after. Tired of losing money. From now on, I’m a free to play.

12 Likes

Wow, bought all offers and…

COINS
Valen
Bane
Belith
Bane

GEMS:
Berden
Brienne
Scarlett
Azar

6 Likes

Similar to mine. Caedmon, Dawa, Tuck, Ishtak, Ulmer, Gunnar, Ulmer, Jahangir.
Considering these pulls, and roughly 5% chance of getting a 4* Ninja let alone a 5* Ninja, since 50 tower levels completed grants you enough coins for a SINGLE pull, it’s difficult to believe anyone will be using that as motivation.

2 Likes

I did 2 coin pulls, got 4 * Saphie, thought why not did 10 pull and Got Garnet ! I was even in need of a red Legendary !

5 Likes

Spent 3 ETT and surprised myself by getting the 4* blue ninja troop :slight_smile: Don’t think I’ll be so lucky with the hero summons, trying to will myself not to spend any gems there.

1 Like

All three 4* heroes in one 10 pull, lucky day :smiley:

18 Likes

No ninja troop…but I do not complain.

8 Likes

7 ETT pulls, got 2 crit troops, I’ll turn them into the mana troops I need once I get HA9 up and running.

1 Like

Got purple ninja troop. 4* purple troop is the most in my inventory… yeah… where is my other color 4* troop @_@

Anyway it could be worse because i only spend 10 ETT

1 Like

I stopped spending on these offers some time ago, but said hey, what the hell, let’s celebrate the new portal.

Celebration was ruined by: 2 Balthazars, Jahangir and Dawa

Said to myself… okey yolo, let’s not have this occasion ruined by these creeps, let’s celebrate further and get a 10 pull (we’ll manage to save some more for Gefjon won’t we).

The celebration this time was ruined by Quintus, Skittleskull, two Renfelds, Azar, Hawkmoon… yea you know the rest.

So a lesson was taken - if you can’t guarantee yourself a good company to celebrate things, better celebrate alone than invite strangers. May not necessarily be funnier but will definitely be cheaper.

12 Likes

I had 32 troop tokens saved up. Got my Nth green mana troop, 6th blue crit troop and somewhere toward the end:

5 Likes

First pull: Belith , second pull: Sapphire and Zulag (Bonus draw).

9 Likes

Cookie Settings