🔵 [Oct 18, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

My bad, I think you’re right. I got confused. I know some of the other quests last longer than 24 hours, for some reason I thought trials were one of them.

Dangit! That was one of the very few trials that I think I could have actually finished using only 4* heroes, too. My roster is fairly heavy in rangers and paladins.

Ugh… okay, maybe next time.

1 Like

Yeah im working on gafa now I would of maxed him anyways as purple does lack direct hitters in 4* plus being cleric it’s good for the trials will be using him for sure in them.

1 Like

Also pulled hansel at grim did actually forget got alot of green another good cleric, but choosing bryhild as a rouge I lack them plus a healer also probably emblem him aswell. Also a Peters at 3/60 for a while but the heal in trails is more important as like you trying to do them with as little items as possible and not carpet bomb.

1 Like

Good call. Brynhild is worthy. Mine is +19. She’s especially handy for the Trials of Survival tomorrow. Bet Hansel is great in cleric trials, too, though. Wouldn’t know, as I don’t have him. :cry:

1 Like

Cool I got her awhile ago was waiting for a sheild for zeline, maxed hissan took Peters to 3/60 then got bryhild 2/40 ish got almur and maxed him then cadeom costume kinda want that cleanse on my green mono. Can finsh costume quick then on bryhild
Hansel will probably be next after but do lack sheilds atm.

1 Like