Obakan or Sartana in a Titan fight

Who should I max First as I prefer Titan fight over the other area of the game. I know overall Sartana win hands down, but Anchor 7DD rate them as the same on Titan. Interestingly, if you look at RedPython analysis the number are very different, I rate him ahead of Sartana in Titan, should I follow the crowd or buck against the trend and go with Obakan.

From skills that increase tile damage :slight_smile:
Jokes aside, tiles. They provide almost all of your damage on titan fights.

You could think like this:

• survivability
  • attack score
  • damage contribution

Obakan could have more attack but once he is dead it will provide less tile damage than a Sartana with Wu Kong’s or Boldtusk’s buff. Id say to wait ascending Obakan, we are near season 2!

Definitely Sartana. There’s no purple hero from rom season 2 who is better than her.

i think there is a 4 star hero that is very good for titan but sadly she is average speed

Do not ever ascend Obakan if you already have Sartana. You will regret it. My Oba is sitting at 3^70 despite me having the tabards and not having any other 5* purples. I’d rather wait it out, this is a game of patience after all.

Santana is tanks enough to survive a hit from a 12* titan, and deals significantly more damage with her special. Even though her tile damage is worse, she is clearly superior in every use case I can think of.

He’s more like a min Hel. Very powerful if you don’t mind DoT over direct damage.