O points on war

Server error ,i never hitted with my flag but it kivked me out b4 i was in the fight than kickend me out,than took me bavk in my flag was gone and i got 0 points…i have video recorded.it ,now.willl u pay attention to this this thread or not ?

If you have the necessary evidence, then please use a support ticket from your game app. The members in this player are just players like you and me and the staff won’t look into the issue unless you go through the proper channels.

Please look into this thread if you are not familiar with support tickets.

4 Likes

Im not a beta tester to senf a report ticket everymonth ,im just a giy that is trying to enjoy his time with his crew ,this guys r tajing billions and they use us a beta testers :wink:

As you are aware we are regular players here in the forums and try to assist fellow gamers with any issues/bugs to the best of our abilities.

With that said, creating multiple threads for being kicked out of the game is not the way to go about things, nor is attacking a company that developed the game you’re playing.

As suggested above, sending a support ticket (along with the approximate tim as to when you kicked, ) will help the Devs in finding a possible solution - is this an isolated case or is it more widespread.

Seeing that it is the weekend, and they have skeleton crew on board, it will take a few days to get a response.

If you’re this frustrated I’d like to suggest a break from the game for a couple of hours.

Some friendly advice from one.player to another.

4 Likes

Apreciate your opinion mrsbcw ,but just u can comment to the other posts …tonite i will post only this topic…

Ofc till they bann me …

Can u help me with your post ? Or to say it better do u think that i dont know what im doing ?

Im not offending any of the players here ,so im not ubdersatning your frustration…

And as i already said im not a beta tester so i eill nkt send support tickets to em every day…

This is a game i play for fun with my crew they just removesd my fun and propanly we will loose the war for just 50 points…than whats the purpouse of my support tickets?!

U r a player im a player,u and the other players shoukd understand that this guys should test and do things correctly b4 realeasing em …

They r not working for free they r taking money from u…

Im curious heraing your opinion but is taking too long …

I was simply trying to guide you back to the OP and wasn’t implying that you don’t know what to do.

There is no need for a support ticket to be sent everyday, only one is needed. If you haven’t already, I’d suggest you do so the Devs have something to go on.

I can see that is has become pointless in trying to help ease your frustration.

My final suggestion would be to become a ftp, have a break or stop playing altogether.

I do hope that it get sorted for you and wish you luck with your war.

I shall leave it to the mods: @zephyr1 @Garanwyn @Rook to try and assist you.

3 Likes

Due to excessive inappropriate posts, and this being a duplicate thread, it is being closed.

For additional information and discussion please see the master thread for this topic: 📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

5 Likes