⚖️ Nyx - 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Styx

So who has tried her with a xnolohod a magic troop and the emblem bonus.

With 9 tiles and a 22% mana gen, plugs xnol’s 20%… She doesn’t go all the way up 300%… But I’ll having trouble with the math to see exactly how many tiles she needs to do so…

With needing 3 tiles for that 3rd level, xnol gives 1.141 (again with 20+2).

So 12 tiles… Needs 9.836 tiles to charge… So pls the 20%, is 10.977… So maybe… With ten tiles… I’ll check back to see if 10 tiles with set her off…

If you have all four camps on TC 2, how long does it take you to level up a 5*? I’ve never tried it that way; I use three camps to pump out elemental feeders from TC 5-9, and I can max the hero in about a month (the fourth camp is TC11 food and recruit storage).

I actually did the math today… so I am happy to answer this question…

4 tc’s with 50% 1* and 50% 2*, at 48 per day… equals on average 280.8 xp per hero drawn from the tc2… @ 48 @ 4 tcs = 53913.6 per day of xp. To level a 5* from 1.1 to 4.80 requires 353565… so exactly 6.557983514 days to level her up fully.

but I can’t empty out one of my tc20s… so I’m only running 3… and I’m leveling devana and tahir… so… leveling her with only blue purple and green… put all of those factors into the mixer… and it will take me 12.3 days to level her (from where she is right now, 1.44).

I never researched the elemental training camps… and honestly… it sounds like you might want to abandon it…

2 Likes

Holy crap. I’ll have to give it a shot.

Got her a moment ago

Shes my first event/Tower 5☆ other than S1, Costumes or season(II , IV) 5☆s

9 Likes

Got this beautiful lady on the first day with my saved up coins! Managed to get the 5th purple ether iii today so i can break her. At the beginning of the year purple was my weak color but with the addition of cKillhare, Narcisa and now Nyx I cant complain so far!

3 Likes

I went the TC2 method, and have maxed Nyx in 10 days. Could have been a little faster, but ran out of backpacks due to a poor Atlantis choice last time. Thanks for the teaching me the by far better method!

I have most of the emblems, but I’m one aether short!

I finished mine… Save for the limit break levels. I like her… I really like her with Grimble versus minions… I liked her more before xnol got f’d in the b… But I’m still mostly happy with her.

3 Likes

The hero card is updated with 2022 November balance updates.

5 Likes

thank you for all your hard work @PlayForFun !!!

5 Likes

Got her today. I am not used to charge heros, so it will be a first.
Hope I get Sergi at some point as they 2 have great synergy.
She will slowly find her way to being maxed but not on priority. With the recent buff she looks better than earlier.

2 Likes

oh, the recent buff definitely makes her a lot better…!

1 Like

She’s great. Before the buff and especially now. The only… Only thing i don’t like about charge heroes is that when you get direct mana buff from xnol or ludwig… It is a prevent of the current tier… So if she is at the second or third, she gets 10% of 3 tiles… Which can be frustrating.

Lucky i dont have any of the 2 mana buffers :grinning:
But I think I will slowly get used to the mechanics when she is ready

Now I have Ludwig from SE and got Alfri from a token pull from s3. I am just so going to learn how to use Ludwig with these cards in a few of months.
Still wondering how to build my team around them when they all mature.

Nyx and Sergei is a best duo… I love Nyx.:relaxed:

1 Like

I like her with sergei as well… But… I wait to set her off at 9… The def down its better for me than the attack up.

1 Like

Nyx is great against Waterpipe and his spawn. Who would think that the solution to the indoor plumbing problems would be to drown them in darkness? I surely wouldn’t.

Also Amethyst I assume will do a good job against Waterpipe.

2 Likes

Why? Wouldn’t she get her mana cut down to nothing as well? Or are you thinking… Get around the second charge… She gets cuts a little… But her first charge us enough to kill all the minions?

Thing is that minions cut % that are calculated only from current charge. So yeah it’s technically possible to go below 1x charge but when your hero has 300% total stamina instead of just 100%, it’s much harder. So if she’s at 2x charge and get reduced she can still fire 1st (and her 2nd and 3rd charge require only half tiles). She also does 220% AoE at 1x charge, which should be enough to get rid of minions (12% HP which is about 180-200HP).

2 Likes