Nuts for Nature 🥜 Fan Art Contest: Finalists [Voting Open Now!]

Your win @Azzedar was pretty confident.

That’s pretty rude for the others, meaning in a certain way that their work was kind of crappy.

Is anyone else disappointed that hand-drawn Alfrike won hand-draw art contest?
It is well drawn, colorful and all, but it does not meet the contest rules.

I feel the same. Alfrike is not a nature hero, and even though this drawing is pretty well executed, it is not totally original neither.

Congratulations to the winners nevertheless !

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your votes guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and congrats @Azzedar :clap::clap::clap:!

3 Likes

Congrats for you too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::blush::100::gem:

3 Likes

@Petri Don’t set the rules next time if your jury is not going to follow it in finalist selection. Anyways congrats to all winners :blush:

6 Likes

Wooop congratulations to the winners …:+1:

4 Likes

Oh thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!! We just have to wait our “swag package” now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!

4 Likes

How in earth is alfrike a nature hero, or even something original?

SG should be ashamed to not follow their own rules and slap all the other artists in the face. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Thank you all for votes! I’m very surprised. I didn’t expect a win. I’m very happy. I’m glad that you like my Lady Dandelion. Thank you and congratulations to all participants, all works are great!!!

6 Likes

Muchas gracias a todos los que votaron! Felicidades a los demas ganadores :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: