Nuts for Nature 🥜 Fan Art Contest: Discussion

So excited to see everyone’s art! I have not drawn anything before really, so I’m also very exited to see my own :laughing:

Edit: Oops sorry, are we allowed to write in this thread? Oh, my post got moved - gotcha! :innocent:

5 Likes

10k? maybe 1k

2 Likes

It is a $#!7 deal either way. Artists are always getting screwed over, so no surprise $G is trying to do so also.

1 Like

Very cool idea! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: I read the story of Heyoka’s character! And I liked it even more!

6 Likes

Thank you so much, so glad you like him :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely, it´s awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I did my best to participate and ended up drawing a female panda :tanabata_tree: It was very fun to do, as I´ve not really drawn anything before like this, and I´m not skilled at the computer drawing programs at all, so I brought out the colour pencils and had a blast. :partying_face:

Thank you for the challenge and good luck to all :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

there are some really good submissions, cheers to all the talented artists out there!

3 Likes

Please make Heyoka a true hero, his special seems too good to not be used. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Toum10 You’re right i will edit it at some point but i liked the idea very much and the theme; couldn’t replied there as it’s a 12 hours slowdown. As for originality well their’s heroes aren’t all unique either (just take w3k as example)

The thing is that you have to draw it by yourself, not copy it. When I search for “Gaia, mother nature” I can easily find the artwork you used. You can take inspiration from this artwork and draw something similar.

I wasn’t trying to hide it, like i said above i liked the idea and it goes with the theme, why would i change the name? I liked that image very much and had little time on my hand to crop a sketch, deleted it anyway as the post cannot be edited, just newer entry

I didn’t say that. I just thought that maybe the rules were not clear enough. Just tried to explain why your artwork can’t participate in that contest. Everything is cool and fine. :ok_hand: Cheers.

I just imagined what the new heroes of nature would look like in a team on the battlefield! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hand maid category

Vorondil

Mana : Average

Passive : give +20% attack for season 1 or season 1 costumed heroes in his team.

Hunter traps

• Deals 290% damage to the target and nearby enemies
  • Summon a roots trap fiend for the target and nearby enemies.The fiend damages the enemy with 75% attack every turn.
  • The roots trap fiend disappears when his owner casts his special skill. The special skill has no effect and the owner receive 150 damages
5 Likes

That looks so fantastic. :heart_eyes:

This thread here is mostly just for discussing the contest, I think? :slight_smile:

But this thread over here is to post your art in: Nuts for Nature 🥜 Fan Art Contest: Submissions

We have now extended the timeline for our Fan Art Contest over the summer holidays, so you have more time to submit your art! Check the updated schedule here:

It looks like my trap fiends inspire the developpers lol.
I just ask 5% of the benefits in the champions portal.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nuts for Nature :peanuts: Fan Art Contest: Submissions