Nuts for Nature šŸ„œ Fan Art Contest: Discussion

So excited to see everyoneā€™s art! I have not drawn anything before really, so Iā€™m also very exited to see my own :laughing:

Edit: Oops sorry, are we allowed to write in this thread? Oh, my post got moved - gotcha! :innocent:

5 Likes

10k? maybe 1k

2 Likes

It is a $#!7 deal either way. Artists are always getting screwed over, so no surprise $G is trying to do so also.

1 Like

Very cool idea! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: I read the story of Heyokaā€™s character! And I liked it even more!

6 Likes

Thank you so much, so glad you like him :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Absolutely, itĀ“s awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I did my best to participate and ended up drawing a female panda :tanabata_tree: It was very fun to do, as IĀ“ve not really drawn anything before like this, and IĀ“m not skilled at the computer drawing programs at all, so I brought out the colour pencils and had a blast. :partying_face:

Thank you for the challenge and good luck to all :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

there are some really good submissions, cheers to all the talented artists out there!

3 Likes

Please make Heyoka a true hero, his special seems too good to not be used. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Toum10 Youā€™re right i will edit it at some point but i liked the idea very much and the theme; couldnā€™t replied there as itā€™s a 12 hours slowdown. As for originality well theirā€™s heroes arenā€™t all unique either (just take w3k as example)

The thing is that you have to draw it by yourself, not copy it. When I search for ā€œGaia, mother natureā€ I can easily find the artwork you used. You can take inspiration from this artwork and draw something similar.

I wasnā€™t trying to hide it, like i said above i liked the idea and it goes with the theme, why would i change the name? I liked that image very much and had little time on my hand to crop a sketch, deleted it anyway as the post cannot be edited, just newer entry

I didnā€™t say that. I just thought that maybe the rules were not clear enough. Just tried to explain why your artwork canā€™t participate in that contest. Everything is cool and fine. :ok_hand: Cheers.

I just imagined what the new heroes of nature would look like in a team on the battlefield! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hand maid category

Vorondil

Mana : Average

Passive : give +20% attack for season 1 or season 1 costumed heroes in his team.

Hunter traps

• Deals 290% damage to the target and nearby enemies
  • Summon a roots trap fiend for the target and nearby enemies.The fiend damages the enemy with 75% attack every turn.
  • The roots trap fiend disappears when his owner casts his special skill. The special skill has no effect and the owner receive 150 damages
5 Likes

That looks so fantastic. :heart_eyes:

This thread here is mostly just for discussing the contest, I think? :slight_smile:

But this thread over here is to post your art in: Nuts for Nature šŸ„œ Fan Art Contest: Submissions

We have now extended the timeline for our Fan Art Contest over the summer holidays, so you have more time to submit your art! Check the updated schedule here:

It looks like my trap fiends inspire the developpers lol.
I just ask 5% of the benefits in the champions portal.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nuts for Nature :peanuts: Fan Art Contest: Submissions