Numbers are getting censored

I just found out that typing 44,55 or 44.55 or 44/55 or 44-55 gets *** in an English speaking Alliance chat.

Just wanted to let You know :slight_smile:

PS there is no issue with 33,44 or 55,66 just 44,55 gets ***

3 Likes

It’s a complete pain in the @$$

3 Likes

Censorship in the game chat is so silly. Very easy to work around and sometimes censors completely innocent words. Can we already get rid of it? Or at least add some switch for leaders so they can turn it off?

1 Like

Just change the alliance language

2 Likes

Try talking about your SH 17 (stronghold 17) in chat… gotta be careful with that dirty “S” word :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I guess 44.55 can be alternative name of some body part. You know, the one below your back.

2 Likes

It’s an easy workaround, but you do tend to see an uptick in foreign folks coming in and expecting the main language to be german or dutch or mandarin.

As a new player, I stayed away from those alliances because I didn’t know any better.

3 Likes

Funniest censored word is kuusi. That’s Finnish word meaning number 6 or spruce (tree). So naughty…

2 Likes

That can be true, particularlyfor newbies, I admit. But a bit of English in the alliance description helps.

For established alliances it’s the norm now I think

1 Like

Totally agree. Just some nuance that makes it harder for the new folks.

For those here longer than a few months, it’s not a problem. I just want to see it as easy as possible for new folks to get hooked. We all need new blood to make filling those raid chests easier for the betterment of the E&P community

3 Likes

Yes this is a pain. When i type about hero’s I write 4,5s but it this this is a55. I think a switch for censor or not would be nice. You can still curse by swapping ph for f or other creative things.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.