Number of Tiles (Regular vs Ghost Tiles) Required to Activate Mana (based on Mana Speed)

Ok, not at 17…that I can test. So, 23 or 29 maybe?

Well let’s check the math!

Slow mana heroes need 12 tiles to charge. An Average hero need 10 to charge. So to go from 12 down to 10 tiles needs a 20% increase in mana.

The sources of mana increase come from:

• Troops (Maxes out at 15%)
  • Class nodes (2% for most, 4% for druid, sorcerer & monk)
  • Elemental link (4%)
  • Special skills (24% - Ariel, Lancelot, Khagan & Bauchen).

SO, the absolute MAXIMUM mana bonus you can get is the sum of all those: 15+4+4+24 = 47%

So the answer is YES, you could get a hero who is Slow Mana Speed to charge at the same rate as an Average hero… NOTE on this tho, some of these mana boosts above would also affect the average hero so that would change the dynamic again

Also of interest (maybe). You cannot get a slow hero to charge at the same rate as a fast hero as to do that you would need to go from 12 tiles to 8 which requires a 50% mana boost which is outside the all time max currently available.

3 Likes

The Wonderland Family bonus includes also a small mana increase that might add up to 50%:

Bonus for 2/3/4/5 Heroes:

+2%/4%/7%/12% mana
+5%/10%/15%/20% critical chance
2 Likes

Which means only the particular levels the mana troop is effective for particular category and don’t they impact on other categories ? Let say for example troop level x is effective for average which means troop level x doesn’t bring any impact on others like fast slow etc ? What is the technique behind it , how’s calculated ?

This is what helping me most.
Since there are more ways which improve mana regen (spirit link, costume bonus, family bonus etc).

5 Likes

I know this is a very late response…
but my question is:
slow heroes need 12 tiles to file up
average speed heroes need 10 tiles
from 12 to 10, it is 2 tiles less…
I think the calculation is, 2/12 = which is 16.6%, instead of 2/10 = 20%, correct?
We are talking about the 2 tiles from 12, not 2 tiles from 10.
83.4% (100-16.6, roundup) of 12, is 10.
Hope someone can confirm.
Thanks.

Egads I think you are quite right! If I was driving 100mph and drop to 10mph, that’s 90/100 loss of mph = 90%. You wouldn’t calculate that as 90/10=900%!

The troops increase the mana of each tile. It doesn’t decrease the mana required by the slow hero.

Think of it this way. Each hero has a different mana fuel tank size. Average heroes need 10 mana to fill theirs, slow need 12. Normally each tile gives one mana, so we need 10 tiles for average and 12 for slow.

Mana troops and mana regeneration skill increases the amount of mana of each tile, it doesn’t decrease the tank size. A slow hero still needs 12 mana to fill, but since 20% mana increase makes each tile 1.2 mana, it will only take 10 tiles to fill up that 12 mana tank.

1 Like

How many times does it take Charge A very slow hero

13,5 what in practice mean that you need 14 tiles without any mana buffs

1 Like

If a ninja dodges my 3 tiles do I get the double mana?

No, for Mana generation purposes dodged tiles are counted as hits. Only properly ghosted tiles through an empty lane count double.

1 Like

How to get mana full with 4* heroes (non-S1 heroes) with six non-ghosted tiles on the 4* rush attack tournament? I can see that is possible based on a Youtube video. I just cannot understand what kind of bonuses makes this possible.

It’s either with a 5% costume bonus, or with a Bard hero

1 Like

Ok, now I see. Zhabog’s family bonus gives extra 5 % to other heroes if they are not accompanied with heroes from the same family. And to get 9 % mana you have to put fully emblemed druid, monk or wizard heroes to the team. Clever.

Sorcerer, not wizard. Yeah, the Bard’s 5% is the key

Zhagbog 5% Bard Bonus

• Costume bonus or 4% Talent Bonus

And 5% bard bonus as well!