Nuggets have gone missing

I have received ONE nugget in three days that I have tracked. After last Atlantis rises, they seemed to get scarcer every day.

Playing awhile now. 54 flags should be doing better than a blind squirrel.

Anyone else noticed?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that .

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Maybe they reduced the nugget drop when they started selling those titan deals with the tornadoes

#nuggetgate

3 Likes

Nah. RNG. I myself got plenty of nuggets just from farming 8-7.

1 Like

I just checked my recent activity and I checked back as far as I could and I get 1 per day pretty much. I could probably do better if I farmed those 3 WE stages, sadly that is just like shooting fish in a barrel.

I’m sorry I might have stolen your nuggets. I got this whilst farming this morning:

Hope that they start dropping more for you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pls check your activity log.

Over three days, I have taken alot of recruits from 8-7 after finishing chests and odd flags. Just sayin

Counted 9 nuggets as battle reward last 3 days. While not that abundant, I think it’s a fair percentage for 8-7 considering the fact that I also did a number of quests.

1 Like

Where are you farming? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m in a good position where I don’t target nuggets. I’m actually farming for recruits.

I have finished all my buildings, and I try to save my big battle items for titans, and Mythic Titans only. So I’m crafting battle items but still have iron overload. :rofl:

I need recruits to continuing storing away iron in the Hero Academy. Trust me, you don’t want to see my iron stockpile. :see_no_evil:

I have seen @JekylandHyde’s insane(!) crafting mats and backpacks stockpile. However, I assume he doesn’t suffer iron overload, since he is a great competitor, and both craft/uses quite a lot of battle items.

Back on topic, @Bud Are you farming nuggets to craft tornadoes? If so, where are you using them? Titans?

Normally I start at S1 17.1 and work backwards toward 16.8, then 16.5 (sometimes twice) then 13.4, 12.9, sometimes 12.7. Sometimes S3 for the hell of it.

I did try try the suggestion of Barry Farmz Here just now to test how farmable they actually were and S1 5.x yielded me 2 in the first 12 WE. Another 24 WE yielded nothing. I suspect nuggets are like when you complete a level and it gives you a 2* trainer hero, then a 1* hero or a 1* or 2* feeder troop and then on the third try it gives gives you a 1* feeder troop if you are lucky. I suspect there may well be an 8 hour cooldown period on this but have no stats to back this up.

What are they used for? I have 569 of them.

A very sensible remark. Many people use tornadoes left and right, especially on big titans and they find themselves without any when necessary. And IMO the loot from a big titan doesn’t justify such a waste. Sadly once you deplete your reserves, quite some time is needed before you get a decent amount of Tornadoes again, and that is if you actually change your playstyle and restrict yourself from wasting tornadoes on everyday titans.

1 Like

I just checked, I have 111 tornadoes in my inventory.

2 Likes

As someone who has killed a variety of titans (approximate range of 5*, 6*, 7*, 10*, 11*, 14*) this year, it has been my experience that big titans - especially 14* - pay off eventually.

For example, I got these from consecutive titans this week. :smile:

EDIT: I just got this now. That makes a total of 3x 4 star mats from 3 consecutive 14 star titans. I’ve never had such a roll of consecutive 4* mats from smaller titans.

And, this is not a one off for me. I’ve had a total of 4x 4 star mats from 4 consecutive 14 star titans in the past.

An opinion and experience can be totally different things. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sure @Sarah2 @Mistress_of_Shadows @GOON18 and many others would agree.

7 Likes

:beers: That thought process can not be denied. To add on that, there are times that C’s get the :cheese: … Meaning c loot pays off better. A+ curse is real also :popcorn: :laughing: @SamMe u got it right!!

2 Likes

So true, I seem to get more mats from C rank on 14*, than B rank (even though both have the same number of mat rolls, for those who do not know). :rofl:

I think I’d enjoy getting more As and even A+ on 14*. I still rely on Wu Kong, which makes it harder. I am a team player, and I want to do better than our titan minimum.

Anyway, I asked two questions to the OP. Sometimes I ask questions for more information, to try to help someone with their issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Me too - Wu can be awesome but mostly isn’t lol. But I don’t have Miki, or Tarlak & refuse to ascend Ranvir, a 5* version of Wu :sweat:.

That’s what I’ve found too. :innocent:

Carry on @SamMe, munching on :popcorn: while @Mistress_of_Shadows has the :beer: :wink:

2 Likes

Some players use nuggets to craft tornadoes. You can use nadoes in a lot of places.

The most popular use of nadoes may be for titans, especially if it is a bigger titan. And Mythic Titans too. Personally I try to use nadoes sparingly* on regular titans, and go crazy on rares and Mythic Titans. :wink:

My home alliance kills 14* titans non-stop, and achieves top 100 alliance on Mythic Titans.

Other players may use nadoes to complete and/compete on Legendary challenge events and/ Ninja Tower. I can see players using nadoes elsewhere too. :slightly_smiling_face:

*since they are expensive to craft, particularly the nugget if you use them frequently.

Feel free to continue this discussion with me in the F2P Rebellion, or one of your threads. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol love this congrats ha

I’ve plenty of mats so I’d max Ranvir without hesitation. :crazy_face:

I hope that you can get a Miki or Tarlak soon. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

@Ranvir is kindly hoping for me to get a Miki from HA10. And I’m hoping he can get Joon Costume from HA10 or the Chamber. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I’ve got a long list of forum buddies that I’m constantly hoping for. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes