Now the problem is emblem reset token. Yeah, I knew it

For me, their decision of doubling the amount of emblems, reducing the food and iron for embleming and refunding when reset were absolutely nice. And then, I found a new trouble related to embleming. You know what? They’ve already stopped giving emblem reset token on the trials quest.

You have a great amount of emblems, food and iron. That’s very good for you, but unfortunately you don’t have a emblem reset token, so you have to buy some packages which include it. Yeah, that’s it. That’s their real plan. I should have known that there’s something hidden when they had stopped giving reset tokens on the trials quest.

I’m very disappointed now.

Why did they stop giving reset tokens recently? Am I gone too far too quickly? What do you guys think? I’d like to know.

6 Likes

“Create a problem, sell a solution”

Expect to see some reset tokens sales or for buying in the shop alongside emblems.

Reset tokens in trials are random. Yet the odds should be a lot low because I can’t remember last time they dropped one as well.

The things is, don’t expect anything free with the way the game is taking.

1 Like

That if they wanted to push us further to spend in reset emblems at least they could have let the f2p window open with a low odd but still a chance to get the reset token in the trial quests. There was a while since the last time i see one of them coming out.

The game is getting more and more of spending than anything else. You can still do things as f2p but the gap is getting bigger and bigger and that isnt nice.

3 Likes

It’s a game that they must make money with so yes there has to be a strategy behind the majority of what SG does.
And that strategy will have a financial thread to it.
So I do expect to see less “free” reset emblems in rewards and more of them in the “shop”.
That said, I personally don’t use that many reset emblems … and not sure I would use one on Telluria +18 (yet) …

2 Likes

Common compliant; as said above, it’s always been random. People just see the most recent and assume there’s been a change. Everyone likes to complain, but nothing new.

4 Likes

Okay. Then let’s see what will happen for quite some time on the trials quests, and then we will be able to decide whether it’s random or not. I really hope that you’re right but I’m not sure. BTW, it’s very interesting for you to use the word “complaints”. I can define your comments like the way you used. Okay, I’m complaining and you are defending biased towards the company. How funny!

1 Like

it is funny you linked my thread, but not the one where people record this. and it shows that there were no reset emblems since July.
it certainly looks like trial reset emblems might end up in deals.

3 Likes

Up till now I have exactly 30 reset tokens saved.
Have completed all trails and got a few from a chest here ie there. No other resources where I got them.
Up till now never used 1 token since introduction.

3 Likes

Similar…I have 40-some odd reset tokens and never used one. MIGHT use on on Telluria soon, but still I’m not sure how people don’t have a bunch of these tokens collecting dust.

2 Likes

Same here I have over 30 and I think I’ve reset Scarlett to give to domitia and triton to give lianna emblems other than that they collect dust.

Funny that you mention reset tokens.

I complained about their lack of availability once, saying that the only time I had ever seen one in a loot chest was from finishing a war chest.

Then I was smugly told by some other forum poster who bragged about having several dozen himself that they were easily obtainable by finishing the emblem quests.

I do not have the bestest roster on the E&P planet. Sometimes I can finish all 3 stages of the emblem quests, if I have the right heroes. Otherwise? Nope.

From the ones that I was actually able to finish, I found that yes, sometimes they do include a reset token. But not always.

Figure it must be kind of like “Recruits II” and ETTs in that respect. You never know if they’re in there unless you finish it yourself or ask somebody else who has.

1 Like

Search for it here in this forum. I’ve always completed trials for about 14 months, which are very easy for me, actually. If you don’t have the right heroes, you can use some items. If your teams can survive to the final stage, 5 Axes, 5 Bombs, 5 Dragon Attacks can make the final bosses dead easily. And you know what? Suddenly the reset tokens have not been given. It is clear that they stopped giving reset tokens recently. Look at the reply of baga above.

4 Likes

They did give out alot of reset tokens at some point during the trials

2 Likes

I wasn’t denying that. I’ve only completed the ones that I had enough strong heroes in those classes to be able to complete. Otherwise I just did the first 2.

If they don’t even include the possibility of reset tokens anymore, that would almost be a waste of axes and bombs IMO.

1 Like

There have been 16 trials till now which gave guaranteed reset tokens. But we haven’t seen any reset tokens since July 22nd.

8 Likes

Go figure. I only ever completed one of those, apparently. LOL

2 Likes

If we get more emblems there may be no need to reset emblems from some heroes. And it can still be done with gems.

4 Likes

When I first start winning the trials, it more often than not gave a reset token. I had read they were the hardest thing to get in the game and was extra happy to get a good amount of them.

Then nothing. Been months since one was given after a good stretch. Here’s when the new players are at a HUGE disadvantage once again. SGG has the numbers, they know how many join and how often they spend. Yet this new crop of players (which is what this game needs to stay afloat) are put way behind the players who have been here for a long time.

Seems really crappy to me. The long term vision that is overseeing this game is really testing the old players, new players and anyone that can see the direction of E&P.

I’ve drank the Kool-Aid, you keep putting less sugar in the game and my palate will lose a taste for putting money into your pockets

2 Likes

Well, I dont see an issue here. I have had 40ish reset token since emblems have been implemented in the live game, only stripping a few heroes of their emblems. From the start, we knew emblems would be scarce. That taught us to be careful with the heroes we emblems since resetting them without the reset tokens would incur penalty as it would cost gems and a reduced return of emblems. I am appreciative of SG giving off an increased number of emblems and lowering the cost of food and iron to emblem the heroes. I don’t have issues with the scarcity of reset tokens as I am not among those players who just emblem a lot of heroes without planning only to reset them later.

2 Likes