๐Ÿ… [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! โ€” 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

Hi everyone! I was trying to figure it out who are the best heroes for tank position and I would like to open an small debate:

• Kashrek: I think will be overkill. Healing + protection to fire, I think there is not enough fire snipers in 4* able to instant kill him, especially when pairing him with Rigard. In this scenario I think one of the most effective strategies on offense is to bring a dispeller and then shoot everything on him (it will take a while)
  • Kiril: Is ok if you can kill him before he fires his special, if not, the offense and defense buff will be a real painโ€ฆ His weak point I think is the same as Kashrek: dispellers. And also, Kiril is less durable than Kashrek in terms on defense+health.
  • Buddy: This is a real mistery to me. Buddy is really tanky and minions can not be dispelled. With very fast he can build an strong army of minions in no time. If you pair him with Rigard to prevent debuffs, he will be very difficult to kill.

And in terms of defensive strategy what do you think about the flanks? Should a rainbow team be better here than flanking them with 2 heroes of the strong opposite color? For example, flank Kiril with 2 Gormekโ€™s can be crazy. Or Kashrek with 2 Grimms.

Also in terms of defense I think the main must is Rigard to help you deal with Colen, LJ and Hu Tao