Now it is not possible to get a hero 5 *?

Well, one hundred plus pulls ago math said: “you might get a 5* hero soon”… at the same time intuition said “don’t sweat about it, you probably won’t get a 5*, work on your 4*'s”…right now is intuition - 1, math - 0… but time is not lost, I’m still waiting on math to come true :wink: Maybe in Springvale, who knows :smiley:

1 Like

It is entirely possible. There’s less than 1.5% chance of pulling a 5*. That doesn’t mean that in 100 pulls you are guaranteed one 5*. It means that every single pull has less than 1.5% chance.

I did nearly 100 Atlantis pulls over the last couple of months and got no 5*…
Actually didn’t even receive any Atlantis 4*

But this weekend I did a 10 pull and got Panther.

It happens.

1 Like

Kong and Owl probably do need something to be honest.

1 Like

Of course there is, they have 3 employees for each account just to frustrate complaining posters with bad outcome. :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Sarcasm? About the script did not hear? My account for this script is listed in this list.

The math says you’re a 49:1 favorite to get a 5* in 100 pulls. That’s worth plunking some cash on in most betting circumstances. So you made the theoretically correct call.

But 49:1 favorites still fail from time to time. And as you correctly point out, those 100 completed pulls are irrelevant for the 101st pull.

No matter what came before, you’re a 25:1 underdog on the next pull you do. That’s true for the 1st pull, the 100th, and the 1000th.

So even though intuition says “I’m due,” you need to ignore that and follow the math. That’s a very important thing for people to understand.

The best advice I have is this:

Plan how many pulls you’re willing to make to achieve the probability of outcome you can live with, and quit when you reach that point, no matter what.

2 Likes

I 100% agree, and my asessment has nothing to do with the fact that I got both of them this go-around.

They make good bosses for Teltoc, but lousy heroes. They need a rework.

2 Likes

Where is written less than 1.5%??? 1.5% is written, which means 1 5 * hero for 70 calls !!!

It is actually 3.7675%, including HOTM draws. We usually just round this to 3.8%.

But how are you coming to the conclusion that you’re guaranteed a 5* in any number of pulls?

3 Likes

It is, but to get to a dropping rate matching the odds, you’ll possibly have to pull thousands of times.

The developers wrote so !!! They wrote and garnished it. And if they do not, then they are cheating and stealing money !!!

It isn’t, unfortunately. The convergence to a probability of 1 is at an infinite number of draws. The problem you have to solve to figure the guarantee point is:

0.962325^X = 0, solve for X

And there’s no finite value of X which solves.

2 Likes

Show me the calculation you’re using.

I’m really curious to know how people come up with all of these figures & numbers and not work at the company. The percentages are posted that is true but how do you know how many people are playing the only people that know that is SG.

IJS

I’m a little disappointed after not getting a feature character in 6 10× pulls last event and a 10× pull this event. Didn’t even want the 5*s (Wanted Gretel last event this event Falcon or Jackel) But like everyone says it’s the RNG.
I’m not going to stop playing No not at all because it’s a fun game & great way to pass time. Hoping they come up with a different way to get characters other then the portal. That would be great. Like the game Gems of War.

In Russian localization

That isn’t a calculation. It is a single pull probability.

A calculation would be like this:

The probability of getting a 5* in 70 pulls is

Probability = 1-0.962325^70 = 93.2%

1 Like

Right there. 1.5% classic hero. 1% event hero. 1.3% bonus draw. That’s a max of 1.5% chance for each type of 5*.

That does NOT mean a guarantee. It means that each pull has those odds.
1 pull = 1.5% chance of classic 5*
30 pull = 1.5% chance of classic 5*
1000 pulls = 1.5% chance of classic 5*

It does not mean that 15 of every 1000 will definitely be classic 5*.
It means that the more pulls you do, the more attempts you get at a 1.5% chance of classic 5*.

You don’t seem to understand how this actually works…

2 Likes

Ok. 5* in 80 pulls. It’s all right?

@Garanwyn I clearly understand what you are saying and I RESPECT the fact of you taking your time to explain but what you are say is conflicting.
I’m aware of how many times you have to pull but that’s for 1 person so if someone pull 100 times that guarantees a 5* but we know that’s not true you need to know how many people are pull when you are that’s the number I am talking about. You need that number to come up with the solution to your equation.

Why would the developers waste time and effort to code in a blacklist? And especially, why would they blacklist accounts that spend money? What possible benefit for them could there be? There’s literally no good reason for it.

You simply had a run of terrible luck, and I’m sorry to hear about it.

2 Likes