Now I'm confused with Aegir

You are very correct, there is always going to be the lowest hanging fruit. Right now it’s Guinevere. If you pluck her from the tree everyone will be eyeing up the next lowest hanging fruit. Pluck that and the cycle continues. This is why alot of people are not trying to Nerf Guinevere but bring up heroes that need attention.

1 Like

Guin came out despite warnings in Beta and calls for nerfing her hard. She is out, people have spent serious money on her. And any attempts to nerf her has been reversed due to outrage on a serious nerf post release due to money spent. There is nothing Beta can do about this.

She is an A+, and believe it or not, a vast majority of players don’t have her. So there are other tanks who can have, and deserve an A. You are more then entitled to your opinion that no other tank can be an A with Guin around, however this is not our opinion.

1 Like

If you reflect that you have to stack 3 of a color against that team, it should raise a red flag to you that maybe it isn’t that bad after all.

2 Likes

Your opinion, not ours. I use Aegir daily, not for fun.

2 Likes

Guin is different than every other tank in the fact she has no direct counter other then kill her fast and pray you get your specials off before her. She is literally the only hero in game that requires color stacking as the “strategy” to kill her.

It’s her mana drain that sets teams back and prevents reactive counters. You can’t debuff her immediately which allows her heals and defense to have effect. Permantly setting you back especially if you don’t have an ideal board. No other tank in game has that o ■■■■ moment. And due to this ability to heal and protect flanks guin has become a nightmare to balance when other tanks are flanking her. She notoriously was the reason boss wolf was nerfed hard due to his mana regen fueling guin and guin fueling him combo off each other until they were nearly impossible to kill. She’s a problem they need to address regardless of how much people spent trying to get her. That reason has never prevented any other online card game from nerfing cards that are a problem. This isn’t a matter of if but when. Guin will either need to be nerfed or there will be a massive power creep in order to correct this problem.

2 Likes

I fight Guinevere tanks all the time and beat her the majority of the time with a stack of Khoina, Porthos, and ghost girl match with Gravemaker and Wilbur

1 Like

To clarify, what I stated about Guin are facts. Not my opinion. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be nerfed. I was one of the people calling for a very hard nerf on her before she was released. And I am not one of the people who expressed outrage that she is being nerfed post release. What I did do is tell them off for not listening to Beta in the first place. What SG do now with her is up to them.

2 Likes

And non of my troops are beyond lvl 9 all 4* but not that high lvl the teams I go against with guinevere tanks all have lvl 20+ 4* troops
jhttps://youtu.be/e2hZel1dv2U
Oh and it wasn’t a good board to start with and Wilbur and Proteus both rock as 4 stars and ghost gir is just fun especially when AI targets her in ghosts form with attacks from Aliases or any sniper or dot hero I’ve won with her having 6hp and only hero left as you can just run up tiles on remaining hero/heros cause you don’t care if their skill pops or not and she hits like a truck with tile damage

Seriously, what would happen if they nerved Guinevere? Are they afraid ppl rage quit or what? I only just got to raiding in the 2400+ range and got to say the game has felt dull since. Its guinevereland and its boring here.

3 Likes

You guys put Aegir on the same level as Magni, Athena, Arthur, Alasie. Which will be wrong in priority to acsend for 90% of a players. The use cases for other A rated heroes more preferable.
Why dont you consider aspect of getting AM, sure if you zero you always have enough materials to use any hero from start.
He should be B+

There is no B+ grading on the sheet. It’s either B or A.

1 Like

Ok strong B then :slight_smile:

Anyways just a quick look on your overall 5* hero grades -
Ares A+ > GM=Marjana :smile:

Isrania B = Richard=Perseus=Master Lepsus :slight_smile:

Alberich A+ > Zeline :smile:

Zeline A = Gregorion :rofl:

Drake A = Joon=Guin=Rana :slight_smile:

Yunan as B tank < Aegir as A tank :smile:

And many more funny grades. Please add B+ rankings to make new players more accurate in their choices.

Sorry for being rude, please take it as critisism, your work on grades is a huge addon for the community.

1 Like

you guys are overcomplicating this.

simple:
the chart is a reference guide. Say if you have Aegir and thorne, cant decide which is better then obviously go to chart

But if you cant decide if you need a tank or a hitter more(the aegir vs magni or alasie issue) then you have bigger problems and shouldnt be maxing any 5* until you have a better feel for the game.

I’ve finally looked at the grading system, @Xero786 and @Anchor and others have done a tremendous job putting it together

Aegir is an average mana tank hero that makes it harder to kill him and nearby allies, if you cant get past the 3 front heros in a raid, you’re going to lose which is what makes guin so viable. Those that haven’t had success with aegir or have had easy raid wins vs aegir, also have to think about the team synergy he is in. Any defense team is easily beaten if the team has bad synergy

5 Likes

put ares and khagan on his flanks, run triton and albi. aegir now stacks to eleven buffs and u can swap triton with sonya for necessary battles. the set up is very nasty to deal with if all those characters are maxed

how do "new"players even have this dilemma?? took me 4 months to max my first 5*, already had a pretty good idea of which heros were good and bad by then just from playing the game

Yea I have 6 Aliases I’m going to ascend a 2nd Aliases first manly cause she is all ready 3/70 but I will lvl Aegar and try him out on war defense see how he does I’ve only fought him once an I’m 1 and 1 against him so not much of a sample size, but as I’ve pointed out the A+ broken tank is very beatable she never scares me off a raid I can get 40+ trophies, I just cant maintain top 50 status long especially with my low lvl troops only Vivica has a double digit troop a 4* mana at lvl 11 but right now my priority is building a deep war bench only at 26 heroes ready for war atm, but I love raiding and I love Anchors “guide” (not bible) it’s very useful because of it it was a very easy decision to use jowl as a feeder and not waste mats, and I have faced gowl in raids and he worthless

Playing 4 month as well and have 9 max 5* heroes. Its all about experience

which 4* do you have maxed and what’s highest damage on titans?

I can see (and have argued) many of the grades you mention. But this is the consensus we reached. The Ares grade is very old, probably needs to be to relooked at.

Only one I don’t agree with Is Yunan. Doesn’t compare to Aegir.

2 Likes

My highest damage was 67k with Rana,Vivica (both 80) Wu 4*, gjackel 4* and Grimm 4*