November Challenge Event

Do we know the next month’s challenge event (and reflect color), or it is still a TBA? (Tried to search in the forums without success, apologies if it is discussed before)

Riddles of Wonderland will start Nov 13. The reflect colour is green. See Calendar | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom for more.

There have yet to be any announcement for next month event. The events and their new heroes were in Beta lately.
The calendar on the wiki shown by @MexxiSteve is speculative of previous order :wink:

1 Like

I agree with you, but pretty sure @MexxiSteve is right. That’s the order they’ve come out in beta. Plus someone noticed that the new challenge coin has a symbol for each event and it appears to be places in a clockwise pattern of order.

Looking forward to riddles.

Well, i am not in Beta, so doesn’t know the order :man_shrugging:
And i haven’t said he is wrong, just that it is speculation right now and Riddles aren’t 100% granted to be next month event.

Better be conservative, than spreading wrong information :wink:

Hope you didn’t hear me call you wrong. Was not the intent. In fact, you are right. Just trying to give more insight.

Not at all :wink:
Didn’t think you were bad intended :upside_down_face:

And your point about the token is very interesting, i had not noticed at first!

1 Like

This might be the most congenial thread I have ever read. :blush:

7 Likes

Moderator’s Note

The Small Giant Staff have announced the November and December Challenge Event schedule: Sneak Peek & Schedule Changes for Challenge Events & Atlantis Rises in Nov/Dec 2019

2 Likes

Couple other threads could take note huh?