November 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether / Ascension Summons, Morlovia, Carnival Of The Gods, CoE (Dark), Underwild, Goblin Village, Atlantis, Tower Of Magic, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dunes, Opera)

Well, don’t forget we will also get lots of POG and POV season challenges too :rofl: we already know it will happen

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot to look there I looked in the calendar and couldn’t find it thank you

1 Like

16 Likes

With my late luck I am sure I’ll get Fizzcoil and it’ll corrupt my game somehow like some MissingNo.

1 Like

@Petri , there is an error where the text in the official calendar thread shows Goblin Village a day earlier than the actual end date :slight_smile:

IMG_8694

3 Likes

I am not seeing any issue here.
You were after midnight as I see. So yesterday is correct there.

If you click on it you can see the actual date, which matches with the image.

@PlayForFun its the end dates that seem wrong , not the start ones

. I got confused because the text shows Atlantis Rising and Goblin Village ending at the same time… but isn’t Goblin village supposed to end a day later than Atlantis Rising ?

Sorry, you are right indeed. I am sending this to Staff.

4 Likes

No apologies needed, and thanks very much for your action :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, you are welcome.

Technically I could go there and edit it, but Staff would might not like my action :slight_smile: So it is better if they will fix their mistake.

4 Likes

Another small last minute update/addition to the event calendar.

10 Likes

Getting tired of these pick up summons that don’t include any great heroes. Athos? Why not Aramis? Instead of Hawthorn, it would be nice to get Adalinda as I think she was supposed to be featured at one point then it was changed.

1 Like

I have updated my calendars to reflect these additions.

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated November 14)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated November 14)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated November 14)

Credit Zartanis

6 Likes

I was wondering why the last pickup summon containing Horus, which may not that popular and attractive to the summoners :thinking:

1 Like

I have updated the online calendar to include the changes.

1 Like

Thanks for the changes

1 Like

thanks to all involved for the timely updates!

1 Like

I have been looking for those for some time. Maybe I’ll get them now. Too bad i missed Anne when it was on pick up summons. Want her

So it begins: SG has delivered on its promise to make “Rare Quest Days” — not give us a Rare Quest.

We asked for very slightly more in a game with hugely spiraling demands for ascension materials, and SG seemingly used our request as an excuse to deliver less.

The realization of this promise, I dub SG Customer unAppreciation Day.

This, we should not forget, not when we can act: #52RareQuestsAYear

Please — read — vote — act — remember.

10 Likes

I was confused by this today, too. Personally, I think it’s because of the new Ascension portal (which happens to come out tomorrow…). Reduce the amount of 4* AM you give out and then offer an RNG portal instead. I think it’s poor taste.

4 Likes