November 2023 Balance Update Discussion

Buff to nerf, nerf to buff

3 Likes

nice to see the elf minions bumped up again - @Muchacho I recall you were mourning the nerf to Buddy, bet you’re happy to see his minions get a bit beefier

2 Likes

hmm

Continuing the discussion from November 2023 Balance Update 2 - Details & Release Notes:

I wonder if costume chamber portal revenue played a role in this decision? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry, just me being cynical).

9 Likes

Shame on you, how is it possible that a month has passed since the release of the toons and they are already buffed?? with so many heroes to balance??? what it was ? Did sales go bad? you are killing the game…

3 Likes

Happy to see the Christmas minions buffed as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is a portal I’ve had some success in! Though still chasing MN and Buster.

@Oxide I am sorry that my first reaction was a huge chuckle to see you getting inadvertently blamed for your corporate greediness. How DARE you my friend? :wink: I see now all your fun facts and community engagement were just a smokescreen to hide your evil ways. :innocent:

6 Likes

Maybe the Toons haven’t seen much of an action because they are ugly as poop and don’t fit in the game at all…

7 Likes

You are replying to a fellow player and a forum user. You need to tag staff or write to support if you want to blame game developers :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@Oxide you deserve a bullet proof buff for taking the hit re the announcement :slight_smile: (thanks for sharing)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Oxide - The minion buff is fine for the Xmas heroes, I wasn’t around for the nerf I don’t think? Maybe… I don’t recall, because I don’t have any of them :smiley:

My only feedbakc on the toon buff, is the passive going from 25% to 75% is pretty massive

1 Like

2 balance updates in November! That’s a first for Zynga. Does that mean that the office will shut down earlier for seasonal holiday break ? :thinking:

The costume portal didn’t do as well as Zynga thought it should have. :laughing:

I forgot to use my keys the last round, when toons were introduced. Maybe others forgot too. :laughing:

1 Like

I know this would open pandoras box but only thing which would make those costumes really worthy & interesting is buffing that mana costume bonus from 5% to 10% or 20%

But also pandoras box has already been opened so many times by sg so who gives a fck anyway

1 Like

Oooh oh yes yes. Just make the mana boost 10%. C2 Quintus becomes a bigger nightmare. :joy::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Xmas heroes: A stats boost would have been better.

1 Like

Portal is coming… better buff the participants.

I still havent seen a Toon in battle. Id like it to stay that way, so no more toon buffs please :yum:

Que miserable la actualización de la familia de navidad un asco mientras los toons siguen recibiendo beneficios

1 Like

How miserable the Christmas family update sucks while the toons continue to receive benefits

Hola, @badhem Ingles por favor.

Yes, they could have done more for the Christmas Family but they need to make (more) money to cover their costs on the toon costumes.

1 Like

I hope they’re kidding with this buff!! C.MN at LB and def troops to produce 200health minion? They said slight buff not superpowered OP buff. How is anyone going to win against these minions??? As they said, they wanted to make these obsolete heroes more useful, but this is just too much! Please nerf them back otherwise people will go crazy, they’ll be riots in the streets and the game will be broken even more.
Btw nice touch that you didn’t increase their health. There are epics that are stronger than costumed MN lol

1 Like

@Coppersky @Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun It’s merging time :rofl:

2 Likes

I have and use Toon Viv. The super resist is very good and going to 75% is pretty massive tbh.

But she’s slow and you have to contend with that so resisting some of the nastier things out there is neat (plus reflects stuff of course)

2 Likes

A small bump :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to google what “small” means. Thought my vocab had failed me.

6 Likes