November 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Mighty Pets, W3K, Covenant Of Champions, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Black Friday Summon, Dynasty Of Dunes, and Tavern Of Legends)

ooopph thanks for the update. this is strange and a bit annoying lol

2 Likes

YESS, thats great news! I am running out of rooster space :sweat_smile:

1 Like

*Casulay chacking if we have any Word from The Eye that all see, @Elioty33 *

1 Like

Thanks to the calendar team & @Zartanis : for the calendar & subsequent speedy updations to the calendars…

• Damn, SG has kept this team on its toes with the constant - sudden changes they keep inserting in between… :smile:

Good work fellas :+1:

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of why? Is se prior to black Friday going to drive desire and interest. Oh man… We got… Arco/ Ludwig… I wish i could pull 2… But since i can’t I’ll just pull hard in the black Friday portal?

some may be boycotting summons

I am sure that @L33tVortex12596 is not the only player in this situation.

It may not add up to millions of revenue lost but I have a feeling that this loss is sufficiently significant; contributing to the turnaround in Zynga/SGG’s earlier decision on SE.

1 Like

I’m more likely to join a boycott… But only after getting my first hero from the fated…

Same here. Got Sartana from TC20 today and had to buy roster space because there was no SE

1 Like

I bet this bait and switch is going to be the norm going forward just to stop @Elioty33 from being able to get the list out so early haha

4 Likes

I wondered if something like this might be a factor. Maybe SGG has some kind of data that says careful planning results in less spending or something.

Updated with Soul Exchange.

5 Likes

I have updated my calendars including the QuickRef.

Zartanis' Updated Calendars

9 Likes

I guess it’s postponed a couple of hours so it starts after v53 is forced with the new costumes. It’s quite a confirmation that we will get the new costumes in this event’s summon gate and certainly featured so I will need to update my prediction :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, this is my guess too…

1 Like

SGG calendar updated with new start time for Tavern.

4 Likes

Do we have any idea what the challenge event schedule is moving forward?

2 Likes

Should be CF2 next week with the new bard heroes.
I will see what I can get once we get the v53 game update :smiley:

7 Likes

if you can, it would be very helpfull to know next months dunes featured heroes before this week’s end

I’ve been waiting for CF2 and Magic Tower.

Sneak peek into next month (assuming SGG will not change it in the meantime… for you again @Jomps, you are lucky), the 22nd of December S5 summon gate should feature Hathor, Ma’at and Khufu.
Happy planning!

10 Likes