November 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Mighty Pets, W3K, Covenant Of Champions, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Black Friday Summon, Dynasty Of Dunes, and Tavern Of Legends)

As promised, here is the Quick Reference calendar which is also in the OP. I may have an update if the details for the HOTM have changed come tomorrow.

25 Likes

Ask @PlayForFun (he can forward it to me and then update the master topic in the process if needed) or me directly next time :wink: I quickly checked his class, mana speed and stats and your quick ref is correct on those. It takes a bit longer to check passive and special skills but that’s something I can do too.

5 Likes

Is there a possibility that the Christmas event will start in late November, just out of curiosity?

Thanks for all your hard efforts @Zartanis and team, again, and again and again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are there no new heroes expected for Christmas event?

Think everyone is awaiting an announcement in beta, but it seems likely there will be new heroes for Christmas

3 Likes

SGG already announced there will be new Christmas heroes in there Fall 2022 Sneak Peek! :fallen_leaf: but they haven’t reached beta as of yet so we still don’t have any info on them.

8 Likes

E&P Twitter calendar. If they wanted us to follow them on twitter they should say so. But they also should post everything here too.

5 Likes

Think it’s a different communications officer for each platform, hence the different styles.

2 Likes

Any idea if there is a soul exchange in November? Or is SG taking that off the table cuz data is telling them it is not good for them?

They already confirmed it will come in December.

2 Likes

dear oracle, have you noticed that the calendar for Twitter says about the Summon of the covenant, а не о квесте?

Thanks, really need one of them, have so many dupes & junk taking up roster space. i wish i could gift some of them to alliance mates. That would be a good will idea that SG should institute, even if it cost 1k gems or something, so they get their currency.

What do you mean? It says covenant quest on the 7th. No covenant summon this month.

3 Likes

@Elioty33 thx for all effort using your crystal :heart_hands:

I guess it is too early to see if the featured heroes in Legend portal will be changed? You know what we want :grin:

Happy gaming

1 Like

Yes, the legends’ featured and new heroes/costumes will probably change with v53 game update with something new currently in :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 2 of HoTM Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53].

4 Likes

The Twitter Calendar that Ruskin shared shows a Covenant Summon on the 7th. I guess that’s a typo and it should be Covenant Quest

It was probably a typo. Their latest tweet with this week calendar clearly shows covenant quest but it also says “(repost with fixed image)” in the post’s message. So yea, they probably messed it up the first time around :laughing:

2 Likes

Atlantis featured heroes are different here.

1 Like

Thank you, I will get them fixed.

5 Likes

@Zartanis firstly thank you for all your work,

I picked up a small error in the quick guide - by mighty pets it says 100 coins = 1 summon, instead of 10 coins.

Cheers and thank you again for running this thread.

5 Likes