November 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Mighty Pets, W3K, Covenant Of Champions, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Black Friday Summon, Dynasty Of Dunes, and Tavern Of Legends)

Same here…. Was hoping for few days of January HoTM with the Christmas heroes …. BuT ! :rofl::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for all info… oracle !:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do we know if the rewards for finishing each difficulty are as bad as in CoK? If so, I won’t even touch it.

1 Like

Yes, @Sorvina the “Tier completion” rewards are exactly the same as Clash of Knights.

2 Likes

Is this come in January? It’s already packed with events in early January. It’s a last item on your list so it can be Feb 2nd?

It will come in January.
It is announced by staff in V53 announcement.

It should be correct. Unless they change it, Wo3k is still rotating with Mythic Titan which will occur on 5th December

You are right. I totally forgot the release note.
It just strange we will have Mythic and W3K in same week…

No, they are not on the same week.

Dec 5 vs. Jan 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Jan is short for January. And every week is packed with events :grimacing: I can expend my prediction to the end of the first week of January later today if you want.

2 Likes

Oops! I confused with Dec and Jan… so sorry.

1 Like

I assume that the beginning of 2023 will see a new set of Magic Heroes, like Ninja tower did.

1 Like

I would not rule out new Ninjas either.
We will might see new Ninjas earlier than Magic heroes espeically if we will have a Tower of Magic in december, as in this case the Ninja Tower will arrive earlier than Tower of Magic, and nowadays it seems Staff like to add new heroes to each portal on each occurence.

1 Like

I anticipate costumes for the older ninjas.

Plus some 3* ninjas, and at least 1 new ninja.

To get the Stealth Register vibrating with zest.

Why not ? :smiley:

3 star Ninjas would be good :slight_smile:

Right now the NT’s only purpose for me is to farm coins for Tower of Styx :smiley:

3 star Ninjas might make me pull some heroes.

3 Likes

Any idea on what the 2022 Hotm family bonus will be?

1 Like

Not yet. I hope it will be tested in V54 Beta.

1 Like

I hope we get another seasonal event between Christmas and spring. It’s too long and boring in between.

2 Likes

Will the previous seasons be shorten like S2 to make room for future seasons?

We will see, but there is plenty of time until Season 6.

This year Staff have waited several months to start S5 after S4 is finished.
So we wil might see S6 in later spring / early summer.

(If there will be a Season 6 .)

1 Like