šŸ“Æ [November 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

I was chasing Odin and got him plus Norns and Bera that I didnā€™t have. Iā€™ll take it! :sunglasses::+1:t2:

21 Likes

28 pulls and nothing,like tol like atlantis.

1 Like

Got Loki after doing some farmed coin pulls and 3 gems pulls.

Did more pulls and what do I get? A third and a FOURTH Frigg. Greatā€¦I canā€™t ever get yellows but sure, give me more Friggs than I can ever use.

Save your money from these broken portals :unamused:

3 Likes

3 legendaries including Odin in one pull! Very happy indeed. Glenda was a nice bonus too!! :grinning:

12 Likes

You can say youā€™re lucky level MASTER LšŸ˜‚L

WOOOOOW!!!AVBo5eqFXd3SU

2 Likes

At least you got some 5* heroes from Valhalla.

Since it started, I havenā€™t got one yet, despite having bought some offers.:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This was my 4th 5* Valhalla hero, others Iā€™ve been lucky to pull are Sif, Norns and Skadi.

There have been many times I havenā€™t been so lucky though - although itā€™s nice to finally have some luck after the disappointment of not getting Gefjon last month!

1 Like

Couple of valhalla pullā€¦ (16 total so far)ā€¦

No luck this timeā€¦
Iā€™ll keep rest of gems for next valhalla or costume chamber or xmas portalā€¦ no rush for Odin as I have yellow in queue.
And as always, no Almur this time :sweat_smile:

Maybe next time, goodluck everyone :muscle: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Pulled a second Odin with coins

6 Likes

Gimme ur excessive frigg :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I did a 40 pull and got Sumle and 39 3*!
Iā€™m so fed up with this game and SG now. They couldā€™ve had more of my money but not like this. Iā€™d rather be addicted to a slot machine in a tatty fleebag pub!

3 Likes

This probably luckiest month ā€¦twice with a single pull got 5 starā€¦TY SG

13 Likes

Lmao wow I am so lucky.
i just finished more stages, got to 100 coinsā€¦ Ei Dunn. Thatā€™s 2 out of 4 pulls for this Valhalla.

1 Like

I finally managed to get the coins for another pull.
And the winner is:

At least heā€™s new!

6 Likes

Thereā€™s no value in getting a 5* you canā€™t use. Itā€™s like giving a cheeseburger to someone dying of thirst. Yeah, he still got something, but itā€™s not of any value given the circumstances.

2 Likes

Did a 16 pull with coins and gems. Got 5* Sartana (my first) and a couple 4*, but overall all dupes and quite a lot of season 1 heroes. Disappointed but at least I gave it a try :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Then good luck in the hero academy if youā€™re gonna retrain them.:wink:

i think you can show video mono frigg on war or raids?

You can use both in harmony :wink: