šŸ» [November 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers ā€“ Tavern of Legends

I always thought my portal is color blindā€¦ I hoped to pull Ranvir or Neith from 3 free pulls butā€¦ Ice heroes popped out insteadā€¦ legendary Ulmer, Gunnarā€¦

ā€¦prior to them is the polar bear (my first ice 5* !)

13 Likes

Did mystic vision then one pull really choking me ā€¦but i think hes just underrated hero?

9 Likes

Spending some summon coins on Tavern of Legendsā€¦ and out pops this:

Wasnā€™t expecting that!

16 Likes

37 pulls and 2 glendas (already have 1). Rest was fodder (good 4s like rigard,tiburtus i already have plenty maxed)

Sad but life goes on- was extremely lucky in november anyway (panther,francine,glenda,falcon)

2 Likes

Not sure why you think he is underratedā€¦ he is a top hero for everyone
Congrats.

I was tempted to buy the Ā£29 offer today but i got nothing last time and wonā€™t be doing it this time.
Would rather just burn the money :stuck_out_tongue:

Best yellow imo a bit OP is you ask me

Got the only one I will never level. RANVIR. Already have Miki, Tarlak, Gazelle and Wu Kong leveled so no use for him. At least I got Glenda too :smile:Ā£

Thx for the enlightmentā€¦juat play this game for 3 months not really have knowledges bout technical data ā€¦i got it very cheap just one pull just thought cheap thingvwill never be good . On the contrary its decent heroā€¦TY SG!!!

3 Likes

Bought the offer, did a 30 pull. 30 3* dupes and I feel dirty and guilty now! Never again TOL pull!

3 Likes

I bought the offer. 30 pull. I got just Aeron. :confused:

4 Likes

Bought offer too, got Ranvir out of itā€¦ guess Iā€™ll take that, but the hunt for a Seshat goes on xD

1 Like

Same for me, since the beginning (even though Iā€™ve got Khiona x 2 last time, what a luck). Itā€™s a shame because I really would like to get a nice old HOTM, I tried this time (100 pulls !) for Hel or Kingston and got nothing. When a see my girlfriend pulling Myztero, Delilah, Aeron, Gregorion and now Evelyn, I just want to break something. lol

2 Likes

So I bought the 28.99 deal today, this is my main spending on the game as it is the cheapest 30 pull I can do, plus it gives me flasks for AR ( now at 19, with the chance to get a few more from chests etc yet)

I like this portal, for me it works as best chance to not get a dupe 5star as there are so many former hotm I dont have ( along with any green S1 5s) and if Iā€™m not lucky I still have plenty 3/4 star food to give to whoever Iā€™m levelling.

As always Iā€™d like to get evelyn but accept that my odds of getting a specific hero are low.

This month from the 30 pulls I got Gregorian (who I have wanted for a while as green is my weak link) and Musashi ( who is unfortunately a dupe of what I got the first month this ran.

All in all happy again with summons from this portal.

4 Likes

I also did the 32.99 deal (euros, uggh).

I got a third Marjana. (Theoretically a very rare pull with 0.6 % chance for a S1 5*, but still not very happy about it.)

Legends has always been kind to me (Iā€™ve got Zeline and Delilah from previous portals), but Iā€™ve had absolutely insane luck this month. Athena from my first coin pull on Thursday, then did a 10-pull today and got Alby and Hel!!

(Then I used the coins from the event/28.99 offer and did another 10 pull and got nothing, but thereā€™s no way Iā€™m complaining)

5 Likes

Incredible luck youā€™ve had on this ToL portal Elena :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You were already in love with ToL before this occurrence, probably even more now :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Two summons. Two S1 dupes.

Still very happy with my summons this month (Vanda and Guardian Panther). :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My TOL highlight

7 Likes

Congrats to all who had a decent result. My minor triumph in this event was resisting the 30-pull offer, which Iā€™m quite proud of. I had some unused coins from the previous event and also bought the first day offers (coins spent, gems saved for Valhalla/December), around 35 summons in all. Total legendary gains: one spare Isarnia, soon going into HA10. Anything below 5* is a dupe anyway. My levellers ate well though.

3 Likes

I was already hooked after Zeline, now Iā€™m resigned to forking out Ā£40+ every time that stupid portal comes up from now until the end of time/they stop running the game (whichever comes first). I complained a lot about it only being every 2 months now with Ninja Tower, but maybe itā€™s for the best :crazy_face: