🗿 [November 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I won’t say he’s more desirable than Panther or Gazelle, but just go read the Guardian Chameleon thread . . . for some reason people refuse to believe he’s a good hero. For example, check out how he can be used to fight green Titans with a green attack team. He’s also fairly good at 3.70, if you want to save your Tonics for a different hero.

Can’t really defend Guardian Owl, though . . . unless you appreciate character art . . .

5 Likes

Chameleon is a very niche hero, and personally I have a long list of better greens to level and ascend.

Heimdall 4-80
Lianna 4-80
Zeline 4-80
Lady of the Lake 4-80
Ratatoskor 3-70
Francine 1-1
Zocc 1-1
Margaret 1-1
Kadilen 3-70
Elkanen 1-1
Horghall 1-1

I’d probably move chameleon between margaret and Kadilen unless i get Kadilen’s costume.

Guardian Owl I’ll level immediately, to 3-70, because I have no other Yellows to level.

1 Like

If it were me, I’d probably slot him in above Zocc. But otherwise your list is exactly how I would construct it.

If you had Tarlak, I would recommend G. Chameleon right away, since they have extremely good synergy. Not nearly as urgent without him.

Cool roster, good luck with the game and congratulations on getting two event heroes even if they weren’t the best of them.

4 Likes

Thank you for the positivity, you don’t see it much on the forums except for @Homaclese in the noor threads. iT was much needed after these pulls and suffice it to say I am a bit more excited about my pulls.

1 Like

G. Chameleon might be useful in titans (I’m not sure because I don’t have him), but in a defensive team is absolutely harmless.

Already replayed some levels, most on leaderboard have used their blue teams apparently… also thinking to switch to blue, or at least exchange cHawkmoon with cGunnar…
any advice here? @vanZille?

1 Like

For early levels I’d definitely be using C-Gunnar instead (that’s what I’m doing) since health isn’t an issue. I keep C-Hawkmoon in for later levels because I need the health boost since I’m not going for top 1k. If you’re going for a top score you don’t need a healer since you should be killing so quickly health won’t come into play.

70K GEMS!!! NOTHING!!!

3x Glenda :triumph:

2 Likes

I did 14 pulls from coins early this morning and only got Bat and Glenda.

I will at least 2 more pulls after finishing this event. But I don’t think I will get Falcon or Jackal (which I desperately want to up my titan kill game). :frowning_face:

3 pulls

9 Likes

My scores so far.
Advice? Keep your sanity, I used 10 flasks and on the verge to going crazy :rofl:
Red or dark is best against the mob, then battle items and loaded skill for bosses, at best a diamond too :fox_face:

I’ll post my stage scores a bit later, too confused from playing :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Did not replay on legendary (or epic) now… legendary is quite expensive with the items and top 100 pretty tough…

8 Likes

Still nice! I ended up with only season 1 heroes dupes except for Sabina which still was missing and my first purple healer so not a total loss. Maybe later I can do a couple more pulls once I finished the levels.

1 Like

Nothing new my friend…i m in the same situation

1 Like

My summons have been good, but all dupes.

Renfeld + Bane for 3*
Gormek, Kelile, Chao, and Guardian Falcon for 4*

That is all of my pulls so far.
I already have 2x G. Falcon, so I fed this third one to my Vanda.

I can easily tell you that i never had my today’s experience before in this game before.

I had 28 challenge coins saved. Earlier today i first used 2 regular tokens and did 1 pull, Kiril + Glenda as a bonus.

After i completed one of the 15 stages, i said let me do 2 more pulls. I did the 2 regular token trick again, first pull Azar, second pull Guardian Owl

I wish i tried a lottery ticket earlier

5 Likes

Here are mine, I think legendary top1000 is done, not so sure about epic500 and rare1000, these are always my goals :fox_face:

9 Likes

Thanx, very helpful, replayed first stages instead of focusing on 15…

What do you think we need for top1k rare?
760k? Probably more?

3 Likes

Was planning on using up to 50 pulls total for event, goal was to get Falcon, and hope to get lucky on an event 5 :slight_smile: I had 20 challenge coins from POV, on 2nd one out came Panther ! Did 2 10 pulls, got a Falcon ! Think my luck used up for this one, good luck everyone !

2 Likes

I think for rare1000-epic500-leg1000 one needs 775-960-1110k, maybe less for epic in that holy reflect sphere and legendary since wu Kong doesn’t work well and not all have miki, I don’t :smile: