🗿 [November 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Another 30x single pulls…and nothing,not Even a guardian 4 stars…another pull another dissapointment :frowning: i m starting to lose hope…me with money,nothing,others with free coins legendary guardian hero :frowning: i m Thinking to leave this Game…It s to much… i m spending to much and nothing… i’ m a big spender FOR nothing

4 Likes

Guardian panther in 2 coin pulls

Later 10x gem pulls and only s1 3s but still im happy.

4 Likes

OMG Teltoc

Used censure summoning trick – well actually, I just kept puling until two 2* troops showed up in a row, did a coin pull, got Gunnar but then Glenda appeared (dupe), so pressed onward with a 10 pull.

When Kong appeared I was like :open_mouth:, then when Panther showed up I was just straight up :scream::smiley::money_mouth_face:

Panther I really, REALLY wanted, but Kong is good too. Too bad I just ascended Alfrike so will have to wait on tabards (only have 3 atm). Funny how the heroes I want and can’t wait to max appear AFTER I’ve used up half my 4* mats isn’t it?

19 Likes

Another 30x single pulls…and nothing,not Even a guardian 4 stars…another pull another dissapointment :frowning: i m starting to lose hope…me with money,nothing,others with free coins legendary guardian hero :frowning: i m Thinking to leave this Game…It s to much… i m spending to much and nothing… i’ m a big spender FOR nothing

1 Like

Haven’t played any level on legendary, but E&P just copied my epic score and ranking. Seems odd.

9pulls with coins and she came out at the last pull. Very happy.

19 Likes

Yes, something doesnt work…
Finished rare, and same score is on epic and legendary

It shows the correct score once you begin epic or legendary

5 months saving up gems & coins for this.
15 S1 3* and 3 S1 4*. Amazing

1 Like

Sooo did 2x 10 pulls and 7 times with coins…

First 10 pull 2 guardian bats and falcon ,and my first Cyprian :slight_smile:

Then I took my coins, one bat, 3 s1 4* and some 3*

Then I decided to go for another 10 pull

Got my first Grimm, 3 more s1 4* and the last pull was JACKAL

I’m totally happy, no 5* in 27 pulls, but 2 falcons and one jackal is all I wanted :))

8 Likes

Got Falcon and Jackal by saved up coins in the first 5 summons. I’ve decided to go for more because gambling and greed of course, felt pretty good about my luck hoping for Panther/Gazelle. Did 34 summons in total, mostly 4* vanilla heroes, Leonidas and a second Jackal.

First ten pull done, got jackal so pretty good.
Going to count only on summons. I hate challenges, if you aren’t in top 1000 rewards are ■■■■. No reason for me to compete :unamused:

I saved all my coins for guardians and did 9 pulls recived a dupe jackal…

I was not satisfied because I was aiming for falcon and a good 5* would be great bonus so I did a 10x Leonidas :roll_eyes: and FALCON :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! I was happy but got gems for another 10x so I did next one and PANTHER :scream: :scream: and then GLENDA :blush: as bonus draw!

10 Likes

Advice: If you have TC20 running, do not ever pull on events again. You either have the event heroes or you don’t…if you make pulls to get them, you will waste a ton of money in order to feel bad.

If you’re new or don’t yet have any base 5* heroes, then I guess you might as well pay for those bad feelings. :slight_smile:

Just reflecting as a 3-year player who has pulled exactly one special hero in all that time. It’s worthless for me to throw money at events, and it’s worthless for you to do it either.

If you don’t have one, you won’t get one. Free pulls or spending thousands of dollars are the only choices you really have.

7 Likes

First three pulls this morning were Hu Tao, Jackal, and Falcon! So I got exactly what I wanted in only three pulls.

I still have 100 challenge coins left. I wouldn’t mind a duplicates of Jackal and Falcon, but I think I’m now saving up for up for Fables of Grimforest since Hansel is the best 4 star challenge event hero I don’t have (I only have Jackal and Falcon now).

Once I get Hansel I’ll have to rethink where to pull. This post has a decent summary.

5 Likes

Nice pulls! I was lucky, in three years of summons I finally got the cat!

9 Likes

x60. Only S1 3* and 4* heroes + one Elkanen (already have 4)

19 pulls and all 3*'s what’s the odds on that :smiley:

(63.1%+7.9%)^19 =0.15% or 1 out of every 670 people.

2 Likes

I pulled Guardian Chameleon and Guardian Owl, I’ve never been so disappointed by 42 pulls. I would have rather had all 3* than these 2…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings