🗿 [November 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Sadly, I won’t be pulling anymore from the Teltoc portal. I have 2 maxed Guardian Gazelles, 1 maxed Guardian Panther, 3 maxed out of 5 Guardian Jackals, and 2 maxed out of 4 Guardian Falcons (one at 3/60) , 3/70 Guardian Chameleon, and an untouched Guardian Owl. Only Guardian Kong is what I am missing. Love to have another Panther though but…

Youll get them guys. You only need to summon and summon and summon again. Caveat though. Dont chase heroes

4 Likes

First time facing this challenge, let´s see what those strange heroes do.

I won´t of do any gem pull. I even may save the coins for next challenge since I have enough heroes to level. I need a ring and a shield, it looks like I won´t be able to reach them. I´m not good at scoring.

1 Like

I have 1x kong and 2x falcon.
Would love jackal, panther and gazelle

1 Like

Quite honestly I might just do it on my main because I am gonna be playing a dlc on one of my Xbox games and I already had a very good haul three or 4 Teltoc’s ago.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

Looking forward to 150 Sorcerer emblems for completing Legendary. Hoping for a second Jackal. :crossed_fingers:

Hoping for the elusive Panther… I use Jackal/Joon on every purple Titan and have done well. As I think of summons, I’m reminded of a post on here about someone who chased Panther and posted results. Took over $300 if I remember correctly. That’s too rich for me… that’s a pair of Bose noise cancelling headphones. :smile:

1 Like

@Guvnor posted it … over $600 … 232 cups of coffee… tis the season for peppermint bark coffee. It’s cold and drizzly here in the Pacific NW, perfect for a hot cup of coffee. :smile:

1 Like

After a bit of bad luck with my pulls lately, I am really hoping for panther this time. I have 83 coins saved so will be able to do a few pulls without investing. Hopefully it will work out!

1 Like

What heroes will you use for following levels:
Rare
Epic
Legendary

What are main 4 battle items?

I think that i will try a mix of red and purple for all the tiers

Rare

Epic

And legendary

5 Likes

Can I get Panther please? Thank you in advance

1 Like

Last time I’ve got Panther, Kong and Jackal. Hope for Falcon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many pulls did you used to get those? I saved up 85 coins, I know its pretty poor but I do hope to get at least one of the event heroes, knowing my luck it will be the green 5* :crazy_face:

You would be incredibly lucky if you get an event 5* in 9 pulls. Not impossible but the odds are against you. You can see the OP for the odds. I’m planning on doing about 20 pulls this event, it’s the first time I’m spending gems on a challenge event. The odds are terrible but I want a Jackal and Falcon THAT badly that I’m willing to risk getting all food from my hard saved gems. :rofl: There’s also people that get multiple event 5* in a 10 pull. Gotta love gatcha/RNG. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah I know, but one can dream right :smiley: I managed to get Black Knight at the last event with just 1 single pull not even expecting anything. Good luck with your pulls and do share them over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made maybe 80 pulls, I wanted to get one 5* of this event like you (Panther or Gazelle would have been a must) and I had a lot of luck actually. Didn’t mention I’ve got Raffaele in the same time.

And yes, it’s highly probable you don’t get any 5* even with a lot of pulls.

So glad I have a pile of gems saved up so I can get 10x Prisca while attempting to summon Panther.

4 Likes

Falcon is excellent. I have an extra Falcon that I would happily give you in trade for your Panther. :rofl:

gonna be my first time in this game that i’ll be doing a 10x pull :slight_smile:

saved up over 9k gems and its my second teltoc event, but the first time i had no clue about the game :smiley:

i just hope for jackal and/or falcon, that would be awesome

1 Like

Cookie Settings