November 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

I think with tags is already covered: calendar

7 Likes

Shiloh Desert is today!

5 Likes

Yes @Benn at this rate we may see the next rare quest before the end of the month. I will update the calendar as soon as I’m able to.

3 Likes

I know! This is the sixth straight week on a Monday or Tuesday. I’m trying not to get my hopes up yet that this is a permanent change to their frequency. Thanks for your continued work on this.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well and though I’m hopeful for some regularity to the rare quests I wouldn’t be surprised if it changes again next month. :rofl: Either way this month alone has been most eventful as is.

3 Likes

These quests were originally built to spawn on an RNG schedule, i.e. randomly. When one did not turn up for (guessing) a month, devs changed it.

Now, it is supposed to be random within a range.

Hope that they have listened and shorten the rare quests frequency.

Right, and @Novo accounts for that in the calendar. But SG has also talked about being sensitive to WE needs, and it appears (to me, at least) to be an intentional change to avoid having the rare quests occur during trials, challenge events, or AR.

Other than trials, there is nothing scheduled for the next week and a half, so I could see the next rare quest coming on the second or third of December, which would be two full weeks from the previous one. But if we do get another quest on Monday or Tuesday of next week, it would really make me think they’ve dropped the frequency to weekly, instead of every 10-14 days.

4 Likes

Update currently working on the calendar for December, should have it posted within the next day or two. I will also be posting a final revision to this month’s calendar as well. Thank you all in advance for your patience and continued support.

20 Likes

These rock. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Appreciate your work!

3 Likes

Keep the good work , I like it … me and my friends always looking forward for the Calendar :+1::hugs:

3 Likes

Always love your work. Thanks so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

Sooner than expected. So good !

3 Likes

We just left Morlovia after an extended Return to Morlovia, and now we going back to Morlovia today.

1 Like

I am not complaining. I desperately need those Trap Tools.
I need 1 more for my Proteus to finally be max.

2 Likes

You can checkout of Hotel Morlovia, but you can never leave.

2 Likes

Also, December’s calendar had been uploaded. Search calendar for easy access.

3 Likes

Have a look at Anchor’s video (2:15 )

:smile:

@Ranvir. I have seen that, and I feel incredibly honored. Just wondering if I can claim a % of the profits he’s charging for this bot app since it is my original creation he’s using and he didn’t ask me for my permission like others have done previously. :rofl:

2 Likes