🏅 [Nov 3, 2019] 29th Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

Proteus does have only HP/def path? And do you have a Triton for one of the wings to help him with another +5% def? I remind you that 4 tournaments ago, those with a very talented Proteus here finished with A and B grade. And wasn’t even rush attack. But is also true, then yellow wasn’t allowed. Anyway… Though now is allowed, the opponent may not have it in board :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hu BT Pro Mel LJ

…maybe :relieved:

EDIT: Swapped the healers.

Yes, Proteus went all Def/HP. I have a maxed, non-emblemed Triton.

@Olmor, you’re favoring Melendor over Kiril? I realize a dispel is nice, but I’m not sure how likely a yellow stack is to have buffs. Basically, I don’t see how a yelllow 3tack, cleanse, and enough dispel to undo Kiril and BT’s buffs is assembled. I also remember…I think it was madmarv?..saying they thought Li Xiu would be the best rush tank, but actually found it to be Kiril. So it’s hard for me to want to sit him.

2 Likes

Yeah, then Kiril for Boldie maybe.
I don’t think, that Triton will add an advantage, if you field 2 healers.

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts! I always like seeing your input.

1 Like

Thanks, would this set be more annoying?
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Should be interesting.
In past tournaments, either my offense rocks and my defense socks (:rofl:) or the opposite.
Can’t seem to have success in both aspect.

2 Likes

With the Proteus tank, is obviously you must have at least one flank strong hitter, otherwise his special is wasted. So, 2 healers would be a big mistake. The defense I would set with your heroes: LJ, Grimm, Proteus, BT and Triton. Well, you have enough time to think about it and set the heroes you think will do the best.

P.S. The thing I didn’t mention in my previous post about this tournament is that the most of us will have low grades. It is difficult for a defense to hold on at rush attack when all colours are allowed. This tournament will depend only of the opponent’s luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The slower the better.
It’s all about John, Cole & Hu

Maybe Mel & Sabsy to calm reposte. That probably will be my attack team. Sabsy to be swapped for Rigs against burn.

1 Like

And the most important reason for having purple tanks this tournament (and I forgot to mention), is to put the opponent in difficulty to bring his own Proteus. Besides, the only cleanser is also purple. As long as the opponent doesn’t have Gretel and/or an incredible luck, purple tank defenses should hold better than any other options.

2 Likes

I’d counter purple tanks with Li, Gretel, Danza and Hu. Last one can be a dark healer dispeller/cleanser then.

2 Likes

Help!

1 Like

Thinking of Rigard instead of Proteus…

1 Like

I would go Sonya, Li, Proteus, BT and Caedmon. Rigard instead of Proteus is the biggest mistake you could do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t see first time you posted your roster too. I would go Proteus, Gretel, Gadeirus, Li Xiu and LJ.

2 Likes

Chao for Li Xiu, and LJ for Caedmon was my team until friday when I finished Caed.
The war was much better with this deffense…

1 Like

This is not war. At rush attack AoE and A3E are the best heroes. And among these heroes, the best are those with annoying special skills.

3 Likes

I’ve joined because Rush Attack can be pretty fun, but my f***ing God, if I get the kind of boards I’ve been getting all week, this is going to be a short one for me. Just… just wow.

2 Likes

I know that it’s way different
I not a big fan of the rush attack… and two color teams are easy to balance with the opposite color… that’s my concern.

1 Like

Switch Li with Caedmon. The priority at rush attack, like I said above, AoE and A3E…

1 Like