🔵 [Nov 27, 2019] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

First time completing this trial. Had trouble when I attempted this last night so I swapped out 3-60 Gormek for 3-60 LJ. I also had to rethink my items, luckily I didn’t need the miracle scroll. Both of my 3-60s bowed out early in the boss battle but the others passed it for me. HU Tao’s blind was key in taking less damage for me here.

Emblems went to Grimm and Boldtusk, taking them both to +18. Trainer went to Wilbur.

6 Likes

Wow, probably my best showing in a trial to date. Went in with BT, Valen+18, Gormek, Grimm, and Namahage+18. Setup the board going into the boss with lots of blue and red. Made it through using only one axe (mainly for attack down) and most of my small healing pots.

5 Likes

My team

I can consistently get through the first two stages, but this was my first time completing the final stage of any of the trials.

Emblems will be going to BT and Grimm, saving the trainer for now.

7 Likes

@Iorwerth It was hilarious to see both Azlar and Nashgar both target Kingston and hope for a burn. I was laughing maniacally at that.

1 Like

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

Very much improved. This trial has went from me spending gems to continue to not hardly having to use healing pots because of one hero: Boldtusk. I understand why everyone loves him now. I’ve almost maxed Sumitomo’s emblem tree and Boldtusk shall be next. Still haven’t assigned barbarian emblems. The trainer goes to Grazul. No reset emblem for me.

6 Likes

My first time ever finishing it! Forgot to screenshot my team beforehand but this is what I took:

Finished with 3 min left! Thank you Kingston :smiley:

(Used every minor HP, regular HP, one or two arrows, and one antidote)

4 Likes

No story time this time because tired.

4 Likes

Well I managed to squeeze in the first level on Alt #2 and managed to clear it. Still too low for the next two.

3 Likes