🔵 [Nov 24, 2019] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

First time completing this trial. Missed having a healer and only brought 5 potent Super healths, so Li Xiu eeked by with 67 health left and Wilbur close on her tail. Wilbur really is a shining new addition to my teams even though he’s not maxed yet. Drake is also close to max so he’s become much more powerful recently.

Joon and Justice folded at the same time and Richard followed within a few moves. Not terribly difficult at about 5 minutes battle time.

Trainer went to Drake. 18 emblems each brought my Monks to 52 and Paladins to 450, will horde them for now but Wilbur will get his share once he gets maxed.

10 Likes

Guvnors Trials

Teams

Last Time

This Time
No change… Same team lol.

My other options include:
  • Aegir (4/80 +7)
  • Drake Fong (3/70)
  • Wu Kong (4/70)
  • Li Xiu (4/70)
  • Jabberwock (3/25)
  • G. Falcon (4/70 +11)
  • Captain of Diamonds (4/70)
  • Sonya (4/70)

The Battle

First two levels put on auto and let the AI sort it out.

Final round coasted thru the mob rounds… Should really have swapped in Aegir… The lack of healing really is a pain…
Boss round I targetted Joon first wth the tiles and specials. Then onto Richard next leaving Justice for last.

Didn’t use any items but as I said, the lack of healing is a pain… Note to self to change that.

The outcome

Monk emblems for Drake. Still need 20 more for talent 7.
Paladin emblems to my stash… Not sure who I want to keep embleming… Either Aegir or move them all to Arthur… :thinking:
Trainer fed to Inari.

9 Likes

Same old.

Wilbur - Drake - Ares - Tarlak - Rana

8 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

So I didn’t get Wilbur again this AR, it’ll happen one day. But I’ve got Wu and…well y’all already know. I went with 5 bombs 5 axes and a dragon attack to start off. Took out Joon first, then Richard and Justice got mad at me and took out Sonya, Falcon, and Gunnar. But they didn’t have much left and it was just dumping tiles into them and waiting on the inevitable. I’m up to 447 monk emblems now, and back up to 230 paladin emblems (Gunnar at +20 is pretty legit, now I’ve gotta level his costume). I’m gonna save the trainer for Poseidon’s last ascension (need a few more darts). No reset emblem for me.

7 Likes

New Team

Frida 5* 4.78
Cyprian 4* 3.27 ( replaces Valeria 4*+1 )
Wu Kong 4*+18
Wilbur 4*+1
Costume Boldtusk 5/8 4* 4.23 ( replaces Aegir 5* 3.70 )

MVC

Most valuable costume goes to monk Boldtusk 5/8 4* 4.23 that healed the team.

Paladin emblems

Finally got Cyprian and started to level them. Have 603x paladin emblems, too many paladins, may give some to Cyprian ( or may wait and keep trying for Falcon ).

Monk emblems

Not enough 4*+18 / 5* 4.80 to make Wilbur insanely useful. Shared damage only helps if team has HP to absorb it, see Wilbur giving enemies shared damage.

But Valeria most useful in blue stack with Frida and Grimm.

Not sure if anyone will get my 190x monk emblems especially with Stronghold 25 unreleased, forcing me to level a limited number of Advanced buildings ( including 2 or 3 Advanced iron storage ) so iron budget is very very tight.

RNG?

Not sure if RNG, costume Boldtusk, or Cyprian, but easiest Trials of Justice so far.

Battle Items

3x Health 500 HP
2x Mana 60%
5x Mana 25%
Unused ( 0x ) Revive scroll

Will be replacing Revive scrolls with antidotes next time to deal with accuracy debuff.

Notes

FIN

8 Likes

Wilbur and Wu are great together so I didn’t have to use any items. The new emblems will go to Wilbur and Richard. The 3* yellow trainer went to Li Xiu’s costume.

7 Likes

Strong team here, went beast mode left to right on the boss stage with Wu Daddy:
They didn’t stand a chance. Electro-Quintus gets the trainer, hoping to max him for the start of the tournament.

8 Likes

I had to use

Gunnar (max)
Sonya (max)
Li Xiu (4/62)
Tyrum (max)
Cyprian (3/60 – got him and leveled him at this weekend, so happy)

Nuked the bosses. If I didn’t I DEFINITELY would have died. Very happy to finally be able to get to the bosses with a lot of these now and get the extra emblems. I am in need of them.

6 Likes

Last time

Same team this time

This is one trial, I often struggle with, due to it 2:2:1 formation and the board, so this time I adopted a slightly different strategy, keeping any diamond towards the boss wave and ensuring all heroes’ full health and charged.
Full health was achieved at the mob wave by holding back a bit after activating Aegir, to ensure relevant tiles hit enough targets to produce enough healing.

Unleashed, Aegir, Frida, Joon and Leo on the bosses and detonated a yellow diamond just before the Pic above, that and some blue tiles wore down the bosses significantly.

This time the board was decent, another purple diamond and yellow diamond saw the Big hammer boss off

Then boss Joon appeared to be avoiding repost trap and focused flame on Aegir, had to to use healing potion on him.
There after boss Joon dispatched Leo to oblivion, even with reposte on,

In this trial of Justice, this is about the only time, I won’t lose 60% of my team at the end of the battle.

Used 2 healing potions and 1 minor mana.

Emblems all banked, trainer goes to Vivic.

6 Likes

This is definitely the easiest trial for my roster with Wilbur and Tarlak just killing it. I wasn’t able to charge up my specials before the last stage, yet the bosses died very swiftly. Used some antidotes, but that’s about it. Emblems went to Wilbur and Falcon. Trainer hero hoarded.

6 Likes

Same team as last time, though the emblems went from 7-8-9 to the full Herman Cain shown above. With costumes, I had new options for this trial, but chose to stick with what’s working.

• On the bench: Valeria, Wu, Falcon, Sonya, Cyprian, Li, Jabbar, Iron Chef BT, KISS Army Tibs
  • Up and coming: Wilbur #2 (4.57)

I had everyone ready to go except Tarlak, who cast the turn before prior to a green match to finish the yard trash. Joon withstood both Wilbur’s def down and Arthur’s attack debuff. The boards were kind enough to put Wilbur’s link back into place after it dropped. Both Richard and Joon fell simultaneously.

Towards the end, Justice finally got a special off without having to cope with Wilbur’s link, clearing QoH’s minions. It didn’t matter. Not a single special touched anyone besides Queen, aside from link damage sharing. No items used.

Trainer to assassin Li, emblems to Tarlak and QoH.

7 Likes

Completed only the first two stages on both profiles.

Here is who I took on my main:

Having two dispellers helped with keeping Friar Tuck in check. I went after Richard first in stage 1 and Joon in stage 2. Friar Tuck being the only one left meant I could just dump tiles into him. The Pally emblems are being saved for Cyprian, monk emblems for vanilla Li Xiu. I have enough monk emblems for node 12, just not enough food because I have been power leveling Triton since I recently finished Sonya.

Here is who I took on Alt number one:

Had to recreate the team in the team edit screen because that profile isn’t level 30 yet. So no can use the 3rd stage for screenshots.

Anyway, having Jabbar around was of great help to keep the healing gained low along with some DoT. The only thing that kept irritating me on this one on stage 2 was how bloody frequent Joon’s withstand kept coming up. So had a bit of a pickle trying to apply some accuracy decrease while keeping his mana low. Kinda went the same strat as my main. Hit the attackers fast and hard, leave Friar Tuck for last.

Monk emblems are going to Bane until he hits +15 then working on Gan Ju to +15, then Li Xiu. Cause I actually have her costume on this account which sucks because on my main, she is +11. Gah! Pally emblems are being saved for Sonya when she reaches 70.

7 Likes

My Last Last Team

My Team This Time

Cyprian change with Sonya+1, Bane+2 change with Li Xiu+1. I bring Mana stop to make sure it is save, because last trial with carpet bomb, and this time I already have enought Mana Stop.

The Battle

Not all mana charged, but not so bad board. Already used 4 heal and 1 axes in mobs wave, because I do not have healer with this trial.

Use all Time Stop, 4 heal, 1 axe and 4 bombs.

The Reward

Emblem: Paladin keep for Sonya, and Monk keep for later.
Trainer for Chao.

8 Likes

My team last time

Swapped in Li Xiu for GF this time—thought the mana control would help, but i’ I’m not sure it did. This trial is terrible for me. Need to bring fewer healing pots and more artillery next time. Ick.

4 Likes

I’m a bit sad^^ went with the same team as last time…

Nuked the bosses a bit (running out of healing), then Justice killed herself on Cyprian, but killed my team, too -.- I paid the 75 gems, because I didn’t have time and resources for another attempt…really ridiculous to see an instant victory after continue :rofl:

Trainer went to Drake, emblems are stored, not enough food atm.

6 Likes

My team this time:

• Sonya +19
  • Li Xiu +18
  • Thorne 4^80
  • Leonidas 2^60
  • Gunnar 3^50

Compared to last time, Li Xiu is up four talents, and Thorne gained the remaining few levels he needed to reach max. I debated whether to sub in Cyprian 3^60 - and for who - but I ended up just leaving my team alone. Gunnar’s spirit link and Leo’s mana cut just seem too important to my strategy to sub them out, but having a purple hero against the yellow bosses would be pretty helpful. If I ever max Cyp, he’s basically got to come in for one of the two.

The blue 3tack is nice against the red moblings, but I still needed some healing potions for Gunnar. He used to feel more durable, which is weird. I have his costume, so maybe it’ll help when I max that. Anyway, I reached the boss wave with all specials ready, but I held Li and Leo until the second and third turns, respectively, to delay the bosses’ specials. Also fired a bomb and dragon, since I knew I’d eventually need items, and none of the bosses heal. Survived a blast from Joon and one from Richard, but as usual, the fight is basically over when Justice goes off. I was actually pretty pleased with the damage I had done to that point. Was able to finish the fight with a total of 2 bombs, 2 dragons, and 2 axes. Considering my lack of firepower, I thought that was pretty good.

Monk emblems take Li Xiu to +19. Just need one more paladin emblem to get Sonya to peak survivability. Trainer hero went to Arman. :laughing: Hey, he was the next man up!

3 Likes

So why did you make this change? I actually went the opposite as my Valeria was strong enough for the first time. Her bite did not work a lot though on the monk. Was that your reasoning?

Aegir 3/70
Cyprian 3/60
Aeron +2
Sonya +14
Li Xiu +15

Swapped in Cyprian, last time i had Rana 3/70. But realized that Cyp’s riposte and Purple tile damage would be more useful against the Joon/Justice bosses.

Used some bombs and axes and dragon attacks to soften the bosses up, then finished them off normally. Maybe when Aegir and Cyprian are ascended, I can manage without nuking.

In the 1st and 2nd stages I had Valeria 3/60 in place of Li Xiu. Yes, I lost Yellow versus the mobs, but Valeria’s fast mana made up for it.

2 Likes

I think Riposte works much better in his case.

Riposte heroes are essentially great against bosses.

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

Despite a lack of healers, this team has pretty good synergy. That coupled with a cooperative board made for an easy and item-free battle.

Shiny New Emblems

Sonya stepped up to +18, the end of upgrades for her.

I’m sort of torn on my next Paladin. Arthur is a likely candidate, though Cyprian is a bit tempting.

Dapper Meal

Rigard’s Costume ate the Trainer Hero. After him, I moved onto my second Rigard’s Costume.

6 Likes