🏅 [Nov 17, 2019] 31st Raid Tournament! — 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

Yop, if the tank fires, it’s almost over, but only if the tank was no healer or damage sharer.

Every opponent now has 80 to 100 nodes and it became insanly hard. I suffered 2 more defeats on attack, 1 due to a bad board and the other 1 due to too late charged average and slow mana heroes.

My rainbow def holds an A with Muggy flank next to Bauchan.

Red tank green flank is a bank.

I used costumed Brienne, Gunnar and Hawkmoon. Gunnar died. Seems to be only viable for rush.

Watch my struggle if you like…

4 Likes

Leaderboard no.3. Look at Gunnar.

Was meaning I haven’t personally versed any yet but it’s nice to see someone getting the benefits

Right, but there’s no bonus associated with an unleveled costume, and since you can’t switch to the costume to level it, you won’t see any bonus reflected in your defense.

@Guvnor

1 Like

You can level the costume. Just can’t equip it and use the costume.

2 Likes

Proof:

Got it. That’s good to know. It doesn’t seem consistent with the documentation, but I guess it makes sense. You can set a hero and then level/emblem it after the RT/AW begins. So leveling the costume would be in the same vein.

1 Like

You can switch in your roster and level the costume. Then the levelled costume bonus shows up in the base hero who was locked in your defence.

I levelled this costume AFTER the tournament started. What I can’t do is swap it to costumed Gunnar. I can, however, use Costumed Gunnar in my tourney attacks.

2 Likes

Day 3

HOW AM I STILL HERE?

Offense 5/0 W/L putting me at 14/1 in total. Had to face some +20 emblems but some close shaves got through it somehow. +20 Gill-Ra went down to a 4-1 stack but it was dicey both times. Even fully emblemed 3* heroes are quite squishy.

Top 5% for now.

Got Ascendant Chief Hawkmoon online by today, and she rocks when she fires. Her + Melia is an Ares for the whole team which is just nuts.

Defense 0/0 as of now. Still a C grade. 2/5 w/l in total.

4 Likes

Defense team

Gato - Belith - Bauchan - Brienne - Bane+2

1st Day

defense win/loss : 3/1 (Grade A)
offense win/loss : 4/1
score : 1,902 & rank : Top 50%

2nd Day

defense win/loss : 8/1 (Grade A)
offense win/loss : 8/2
score : I forget & rank : Top 25% :arrow_up:

3rd Day

defense win/loss : 9/1 (Grade A)
offense win/loss : 13/2
score : 8180 & rank : Top 1% :arrow_up:

Day 3, all wins 5-0, good luck everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@MD-DC Good stuff, hope your good fortune continues for the rest of the tournament. :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Made it through day 2 at 10-0 on offense. Happy about that. However, was attacked only once, for a loss. Then day 3 hit. Faced 100 emblem teams from the get go but made it out with 1 loss to spare. Will consider day 4 a success if I can nab even 1 win. That lone loss on defense from day 2 is still hanging around all by it’s lonesome.

1 Like

I cannot believe how wrong I was about Vodnik. This hero is feeder as soon as this tournament ends. See him in both recorded battles hitting a well charged Mnesseus, only for 350 (+/- few points). Where is that 400%? OK, wasn’t full of mana… Where is 350-370%? Anyway, is an awful sniper and better I level another Gato…

L.E. I also forgot to mention I put some emblems on him and has 2 nodes atk. Duh…

4 Likes

I agree at 0:52 only 352 damage, Mnesseus has mana more then half.

Name Vodnik Gato
Attack 439 516
Skill Deals 280% damage to the target, The more mana the enemies have, the more damage they will receive, up to 400%. Deals 300% damage to the target. The caster and nearby allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns.
4 Likes

Day 4 was a doosy on both profiles. As they both went 4-1. My defense on main declined to a B rank, which I am okay with. If It maintains a B rank all the way through or climbs itself back up to an A rank, I will be happy with that. I broke into the 1 % bracket on flag #2. Alt #1 is sitting in the 5% bracket with a abysmal defense at the start it is clawing it’s way back up to a good grade. It was at C last I looked.

Here is my present score after using all 5 flags on my main:

1 Like

Day 4 - 4th defeat.
Bought continue.
Def straight A 9:3.
Hope to keep top 1%.
Rank 821 so far.

Muggy again made my day. Used some costumed rares. Still fun to handle all those glass cannons.

2 Likes

Just want to say nice vids man. Always enjoy watching these seeing your team selection thought process and such. I have something like 45 maxed 3s so spend a lot of time second guessing who I should have brought. Haha

2 Likes

Well, 3 wins today so success! Dropped out after that. 1 loss STILL killing my defense grade.

1 Like

Update: currently rank ± 500, Muggy is still doing his job. I love the part when he fires and then I’ll do 5+ comboes charging all my other heroes - they mostly all die because I also charge the opponent heroes but only to be resurrected for AoE hitting & winning

Day 3

• Offense: 3-2 (13-2)
  • Defense: 0-1 (6-4, A)

Day 4

• Offense: 4-1 (17-3)
  • Defense: 0-0 so far (6-4, A)
2 Likes

Used muggy 3 times in this tourney. He died every time before firing. Chance I can borrow yours for like ever?