🔵 [Nov 13, 2019] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Decimation!

This is the Seventh of the Trials in the 9th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 13 hours earlier at 6:00:00 PM (18:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Decimation

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Decimation?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Decimation?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Decimation?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Decimation?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Decimation

• Trials of Decimation has some good healer options — did you bring any healers?

• Fighter Boldtusk and Wizard Kiril are hugely helpful for their mix of buffs and healing. Kiril is particularly helpful as a counter to Boss Ulmer’s defense debuff. Do you have either, and did you bring them?

• The Wizard Class has several excellent mana controllers with Proteus, Merlin, Onatel, Hel, and Guinevere. They can be an excellent approach to preventing the Bosses from firing in the first place. Do you have any of these heroes, and did you bring any of them along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Decimation occurred:

7 Likes

Well, it is good that Rare quest Farholme pass appeared today. So we could focus on the event tom . :+1:

4 Likes

Trial first tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

well I already just saw my team that I have available so will only do Stages 1 and 2… usually i’d try Stage 3 but with Wonderland here (and it’s my first), I will concentrate on that.

I will have

Blathazar: Max
Kiril: Max
Proteus: 3/60
Kashhrek: 3/52
Hu Tao: 3/60

2 Likes

I think @Benn was suggesting prioritizing the Class Trials because you have 5 days to work on the Wonderland Challenge Event, but only 1 day for the Class Trials.

6 Likes

They start at the same time? Or is trial an hour later/earlier than the event?

2 Likes

Based on past times, Wonderland should start at 08:00 GMT, and the Class Trials should start at 07:00 GMT.

3 Likes

I know but those extra energy, for me, can make a huge difference and potentially get me another (or multiple) coins or more useful stuff. So, because my team isn’t all that amazing, i don’t want to waste on it. Unless you think that team can get me to the bosses and I nuke 'em on my first attempt?

2 Likes

My roster is not much different from yours, and I anticipate making it to the end, and probably being able to finish it without using all my battle items. I’ll be taking maxed Boldtusk (instead of your Kiril), heavily emblemed Balthazar and Valen, a 3.60 Kashhrek to keep two topped up on health, and probably a 3.60 Colen (in place of your Hu Tao).

But now this thread is turning into the #gameplay-help-tactics thread that @zephyr1 hasn’t created yet :wink:

3 Likes

Two healers plus blinding is a decent mix of skills for surviving through the monsters. Even Proteus can help out with his DoT, and Balthazar is a solid hitter for a 3*.

I think it would be a little slow but doable to get to the Bosses and then nuke them.

2 Likes

Might as well do it now, I guess. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ahhh I will give it one attempt then, ■■■■ it! lol

4 Likes

Are youse guys living in the future? Or am I just stuck in Pacific time?

2 Likes

Well this gonna be fun on my main because I get to take in Kingston for this trial. :grin::metal: Just because I can, I could take in a whole team of fighters just for lols. That is how many fighters I have.

@RudoDewbie I am stuck on Hawaii Standard Time. :confused:

3 Likes

From the top post of this thread:

6 Likes

Went with my usual team. Nothing exciting to see here. With three healers and Proteus, this went very smoothly. Only required one antidote. Killed Oberon first, then Ulmer, then Balthazar. Emblems going to Proteus and Colen. Trainer hero hoarded for a 5 star.

And yeah, no reset emblem today.

9 Likes

My old team

My new team

Changes for the team really made a difference and made things much easier, much lower attacks, less mana speed for them, and no dark heroes made it faster to kill

Didn’t use any items

Emblems will go to Zeline and Delilah
TH will go to Vivica

Reset emblem NO, but you already know that :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

No battle items used this time as my team is strong enough :blush:

5 Likes

Completed once again :slight_smile:

My team
No changes this time… Lack of healer meant I lost one or two heroes… Maybe next time I’ll swap in Kiril for Elena… :thinking:

Outcome
First two levels in just chucked on autoplay and let the 3 yr old AI sort it out.
Final round I took over. Lost a couple heroes as above due to a lack of healers. Used all the health potions to keep Proteus alive lol…

6 Likes

Cookie Settings