🔵 [Nov 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Beat stages one and 2 with both main and alt #1. Here is who I took:

Main

For this trial my main has always leaned heavily on the holy side. Having Li Xiu at +11 definitely helped for both survivability and overall attacking power. Although the true power of this team imo is being able to cut the mana and buy about three turns if I can fire both Li and Leonidas at the same time as them and Mnesseus were key in keeping both Viv and Boril suppressed. Monk emblems are being stored on my main, Cleric went to Hawkmoon who is at +9 iirc.

Alt#1

This one of the few trials between the two profiles that I actually have a rainbow team for this. Jabbar, Mnesseus, and Bane were the MVPs of this trial for me as whenever Viv was about to go off, I fired Jabbar to keep the health gained to a small amount and Mnesseus dispelled the defense increase and the riposte. Stage one was easy enough as both bosses were yellow.

Stage two I had to be more methodical as i really had to watch the mana of both bosses as I had no means of mana suppression on this profile. And with no spare target to safely dispel the counter attack meant a few potions along with Hawkmoon’s healing had to be used. Cleric emblems are being saved for Mnesseus #1, while monk emblems are going to Bane.

6 Likes