🔵 [Nov 01, 2020] Trials of Nature – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

I got this with the following team: (4☆ challange)

Tiburtus-Melendor-Caedmon-Gilinbursti-C.rigard

No items used this time

Druid emblem to Gilinbursti
Ranger emblem i will keep because i dont have a maxed 5☆ ranger yet and my Bai yeong isnt the best 5☆ to emblem(hes at 3.70)

Trainer to Francine

11 Likes

Another 4-star challenge

Previous team

Had to bench Neith for Chao

Looking pretty good at the start of boss stage

Used a Tornado when Mireweave was hurt - I hate losing any heroes LOL

At this point,I decided to use one more tornado and a fire bomb to reduce their damage

After the tornado and fire bomb

Maybe I should have tried my luck without using battle items

One note Emblem Level for Neith and need a few more for Kadilen.

11 Likes

Back with another installment of 4 star only challenge by @Muchacho. I am really loving this as I am getting the chance to use heroes whom I generally ignore.

Anyway, following was the team used. So decided to use 3-2 strategy to increase tile damage rather than rely on specials. My strongest 4 stars in these two classes are RigardC and Caedmon, so had to build the team around them. Doubled up on purple for extra damage against Chao, and triple green neutral against the other two bosses. Gadeirus was my choice for putting between Tiburtus and Caedmon, thus giving the hitters some fire power and protection at the same time.

The board play was faily simple. Had a good setup before entering boss wave. As planned, I focussed all specials on Chao, and took him out fairly quickly. Brienne buff was not an issue as I had two dispellers. Horghall hit was mostly neutralized by Rigard and Gadeirus. Used one antidote, and one bomb, just to hasten things up, could have done without them too. All emblems and trainer hero hoarded for now.

My usual team:

10 Likes

My team was

Last time I did not have Tiburtus and Melendor. So I had to use 3 :star2: heroes and some battle Items as Horghall hit very hard with Brienne special.
But not this time. Melendor debuffed and 2 Gullinbursti meant, I could play some turns even with eyes closed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was easy, just kept playing, Horghall did fire 4 times, couple of times with Brienne’s boost but Gullins’ HP boost was too much for him. In the end It was an easy win.

I think it does qualify as a 4 :star2: challenge, but Gullinbursti made sure it wasn’t much of challenge.

9 Likes

Gullinbursti +3 - C.Domitia +10 - Vela +8 - Melendor +c.bonus +few emblems - Tiburtus +c.bonus +20
Double health is always the gamechanger, and with Vela’s attdown and Domitia/Melendor’s dispel even that super annoying Brienne is not scary. So i could target Chao from the start and avoid the manacut, the only thing left to be a little bit troublesome.
It’s just a long battle, not being able to hit too much hard.

Druid emblem accumulating to bring Vela to +10 before starting to emblem more and more 4*, ranger emblem in stock until i decide whether to use them on Triton or on some 3*.
Trainer to Merlin the fancy magician.

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone so far! Some really cool write-ups and lots of Gadeirus and Jack O’hare sightings!

Here is the team:

… and the bench:

It went pretty smooth but I did have some surprises. Buddy’s minions added to survivability and his A drop helped remove Brienne’s boost, I had 2 dispellers in Caedmon and Melendor to also remove Brienne’s boost. I brought c-LJ for big time tile damage and the dodge could help with Horghall. Tiburtus came to prolong the D drop from Buddy and is strong on Chao. My only other option would be a Chao of my own, which I opted against.

Things went pretty well and as expected. There isn’t a whole lot to comment on except for one big time surprise. At one point when Brienne’s A boost was active a slash attack from Brienne killed Caedmon when he was around 550 HP and had a minion in front of him. My Caedmon +20 so his stats are boosted too. That is an AMAZING slash hit and I admittedly had no idea that could happen. Good thing I had 3 options to counter Brienne because that happened fairly early :laughing:.

LJ’s dodge helped against Horghall when he did fire and also made Chao miss once. I am really starting to get in LJ lately. Him not in costume is a huge part of my 4* advanced Morlovia team too. I just got LJ so late in the game for me he never really factored in. Cool hero though. He may get barbarian emblems when Gretel is to +18 (currently 16 or so). Other option is Azlar who I am very :no_mouth: about.

Side note: I will try to finish that using only 4’s. I am halfway through advance and haven’t had that much trouble yet :crossed_fingers:

Anyways, apologies. I got side tracked. Ranger emblems I am debating on. I have c-Lianna at +4. I am debating if I bring her to +7 am then start Athena or if I get Athena to +4 and then alternate. They’re both great heroes in my roster deserving of emblems.

Druid’s emblems I am banking. My current project is Elkanen to 80 (finally finished Justice) and after that comes Guillinbursti (pending some awesomeness in my Morlovia summons). I am considering resetting Kadilen +4 to get Guillinbursti beefed (porked?) up faster. Kadilen doesn’t see a lot of play time for me, but Guillinbursti will as my only yellow healer (finally!). I am excited for Guillinbursti. Maybe not @Noble_Weasel with Thorne excitement, but excited. (Kidding :laughing:)

Trainer to Elkanen.

:beers:

PS:

Cool match @JussufSegelbaer, certainly built the drama :+1:

Good luck on stage 3 @Gwniver, be sure to let us know how it goes! :crossed_fingers:

Congrats on Tarlak @Oliz! I am jealous.

All good @Sarah2. I had to redo some vanilla challenge events because I usually do the mid week one at 5 am when I wake up and would forget so a Gretel would sneak in or something and I would realize after the fact :rofl:

Cool video @Olmor, thanks.

Congrats on the Caedmon costume @WaVe! He is amazing. Mine is +20 and his attack value is like almost 780 or something! I don’t keep dupes so having that additional cleanser at fast mana is awesome!

Cool Mireweave sighting @BigSlick!

Congrats on the first with @Abhi!

14 Likes

4* challenge. Was not too bad🤙🏼

5* team

10 Likes

Cool @Mallix. Kind of funny to see it can be done without too much additional trouble with a 600 TP reduction in team strength. Right on :facepunch:

:beers:

3 Likes

This was my team:

I changed the items: I carried dragon attacks, bombs, arrows and super mana potions (to charge Noor and nuke if neccesary)

I wanted to save items for the bosses and didn´t spend mana to charge Noor, it was a mistake: lost Belith at 1st wave due to mobs slash damage. After I charged Noor for 1st the rest of the waves weren´t very hard. I entered the bosses full minions and they dealt 10-35 damage per hit

This is the end:

Emblems and trainer will be saved for now.

8 Likes

Probably should have brought costumed Little John instead of Mireweave, but I often overlook the costumes I’m not using for these events. Need to be more aware next time.

1 Like

Team:

4* Challenge

It had been so long since I used Chao that I forgot that I had actually maxed 2 of him. Why not use both? I also dusted off Triton for this one. Against the final bosses, I wasn’t paying close enough attention and several quick successive hits all on cRigard killed him. Other than that, no real problems. Gullinbursti’s overheals came in very handy. Druid emblems to Master Lepus, ranger emblems to Lianna, and trainer hero to Garnet (3/57).

10 Likes

This trial is the best fit for my roster nowadays, a walk over with C. Rigard +20, Buddy 4/70, Lianna 4/69, Kadillen +18, Seshat +18 (now +19 :wink: )

I took cMagni, Gullibulli, Noor, Neith and Triton. It felt weird to complete trials of nature without any nature heroes but still it was very easy.

Uh, that last stage was a tad too difficult for my 3 star team! Next time!

Well done to all :partying_face:

1 Like

The pig was one of my targets last time I pulled Valhalla. Sadly, I didn’t get him. Great get for you.

As for Thorne, I’m planning to swap out Cyprian for Raffale (3^70) in the next Trials of Justice. If he performs well, I will have lost my last need for an emblemed Cyprian, and Thorne will get all his paladin emblems. Soon, I will unleash Giga-Thorne on the world! :laughing:

2 Likes